become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_Kingdom/Scotland
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Recreation and Sports
Aberdeen and Stonehaven Yacht Club
- Dinghy sailing in the northeast of Scotland both inland and on the sea. Includes news, sailing programme, social events, race results, webcam and duty rota.
Cromarty Boat Club
- Based on the Black Isle in Scotland.
Dalgety Bay Sailing Club
- Offers clubhouse and a high tide access harbour. Includes details of membership, activities and a photo gallery.
Dundee Sailing Club
- Primary focus is on dinghy cruising on the east coast of Scotland. Also offers an evening points series and a regatta. Includes schedule of events and photo gallery.
East Lothian Yacht Club
- Based in North Berwick. Contains members training, social events, fundraising, and news.
Fairlie Yacht Club
- News, information, contacts and a message board. Sailing and racing in the Firth of Clyde.
Fisherrow Yacht Club
- Located in Musselburgh, East Lothian. Contains racing and cruising information, as well as events calendar.
Largs Sailing Club
- Yachts and dinghy racing in the Clyde. Includes location map, weather forecast, cruising calendar, events calendar and forum.
Loch Earn Sailing Club
- Dinghy and cruiser racing on the picturesque inland shores of Loch Earn. Includes racing and OOD calendar, membership application, location map, club news and details of training.
Loch Lomond Sailing Club
- Dinghy and multihull sailing inland. Includes news, race results, sailing and social programmes, location map and contact details.
Loch Tummel Sailing Club
- Inland dinghy sailing in the scottish highlands. Includes webcam, weather station, race results and duty rota.
Orkney Sailing Club
- The Club provides racing and training by RYA qualified instructors; there are also regular dances and functions all year round. Located on the north coast of Scotland, the club presents information on location and facilities, membership, events, photos, racing data and services.
Royal Findhorn Yacht Club
- Sailing for dinghies and yachts on the Moray Firth. Includes calendar, race results, news, photo galleries and details of training.
Royal Forth Yacht Club
- Yacht and dinghy sailing with a backdrop of Edinburgh castle. Includes webcam, weather forecast, race results and regular race notices.
Royal Tay Yacht Club
- Dinghy and keel boat sailing on the coast. Includes race results, sailing programme, social events calendar and news.
St Mary's Loch Sailing Club
- A small, family-friendly club in the Scottish Borders with sailing and racing with Enterprises, Mirrors, RS200s and Toppers. Presents its newsletter, calendar, images and joining details.
St. Andrews Sailing Club
- Dinghy and keelboat sailing on the sea. Gives information on its programme, committee, training and the club magazine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2014 at 6:50:34 UTC -