become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sailing/Classes
Open Directory - Recreation: Boating: Sailing: Classes
This category in other languages:
- A developmental one design racer with a defined hull, and unlimited sail, deck, and underwater fins. Details on construction and how to build.
Aloha27 Home Port
- Database of known Aloha27 sailboat owners, sales brochures, and boat specifications.
Australian International 505 Association
- News and Information for Australian International 505 sailors.
- Includes events, hints and tips, photos and boats for sale.
- Owner related resource for a 13 foot, singlehanded sailing/racing dinghy, including events, rules, mailing list and resources.
Buzz Class Association
- Class meetings, racing results, news and gallery for this class of one design, double handed, single trapeze, asymmetric racing sailboats.
C&C Photo Album and Resource Center
- Photos, brochures, advice, owners database, discussion group, comments and magazine reviews.
Cal 25 Class Association Site
- Dedicated to Cal 25 Sailboats, Built from 1964-1973. Cal 25 Racing and Cruising included. Cal 25 Local Fleets sites are also accessible.
Chesapeake Bay Skipjacks
- A brief history about the Chesapeake Bay Skipjack sailboat, a listing of the survivors which are still sailing today, and many screensaver-sized images of them. Links to related articles.
- A one-design keelboat, raced at Cowes, Isle of Wight. Includes results, calendar, photos and news and noticeboard.
Express 27 Class
- Photos, articles, discussion, and racing schedules and results.
- For information on the International Fireball class worldwide. Boats for sale, rules, championships, FAQs.
- Boat history, news, tuning guide, schedules of events, results, photo gallery and related links.
Interlake 18 ft
- Around since 1935 this sailboat is a family daysailing and competitive racing boat. Regatta information, pictures, tuning tips and contact details.
- Provides information on racing, buying, tuning, and upgrading the class. Includes information on where fleets are, and links.
International 505 Great Britain
- Fixtures, results, ranking, contacts, clubs, circulars and archives for this two-person, high-performance trapeze sailing dinghy class.
International Moth Class Association of Australia
- Australian Moth class news, calendar, trade directory, rules, boats for sale, results, reports and heaps of photos and video.
International Snipe Class
- Information for this one-design racing dinghy. Official U.S. and International home for the class, with links to class sites across the world.
International Thunderbird Class Association
- Official website for the Thunderbird class sailboat. Includes boats for sale, articles, discussion forum, news and photos.
International Topper Class Association
- Rules, results, reports, news and training including a Topper sailors directory.
J Class Yachts
- Includes history, news, art, photography and events calendar.
J/80 Class Association
- Details on this sportsboat with, photos, class rules, articles and a forum.
- Information about the MX-Ray, news, race results, photo gallery, questions and answers.
- Fishmeal's guide to the Merit 25, including basic information, table of running rigging, history, class rules as of March 1995, and contact information.
Merlin Rocket Class
- The Merlin Rocket designed in 1946 by Jack Holt. Information on sailing fixtures and results, class history, design guide, tuning and boats for sale of this restricted design racing dinghy.
National Albacore Dinghy
- National Albacore Class dinghy sailing and racing information. Hints and tips about this dinghy and international contacts.
National Hornet Class
- Events diary, FAQs, class contacts, photo gallery, boats for sale, and useful links.
National Solo - Classic Sailing Dinghy
- The National Solo is a classic, one-design, single handed sailing dinghy. Designed by Jack Holt in 1956, the Solo remains a popular dinghy, sailed at many clubs in the UK and abroad.
- Phantom Class Association, a high performance singlehanded racing dinghy.
- Racing Sailboat class rules, events, news, results, clubs, tips, tuning, coaching, downloads and forum.
S97 Yachting Class of Western Australia
- Racing results, notices and updates for all s97 yachting activities
Shark Keelboat - SharkBytes
- The official web site of the International and Canadian Shark 24 keelboat class association.
T-10 Class US National Web site
- National web site of the T-10 (Tartan Ten) offshore one design.
UK 29er Class
- Activities of the UK 29er class association. Annual sailing programme, competition results, photographs, and boat tuning tips.
The UK International Canoe
- The International 10 Square Metre Canoe renowned as the world's fastest single-handed monohull sailing dinghy. Tips and tricks, history, racing and photographs.
UK International Dart Association
- The UK Dart 18 Class Association site with regatta reports and results.
UK International Moth Class Association
- Includes fixtures, championships, fleets, membership and a forum.
UK ISO Class Association Website
- Up to date news, results and information on the ISO Asymmetric Racing Dinghy, manufactured by Topper International. Includes a message board to post questions and answers.
UK Laser2 Class Association
- The official website of the UK Laser2 Class Association.
Victoria 18 Sailboat Forum
- Victoria 16,17,18 and McVay Minuet and Bluenose support Forum. Also supports repairs, for sale, history and technical data.
Wanderer Class Owner's Association
- Programme of events, Race reports, tuning tips and everything to know about the class association and boats.
- Includes history, details of the class and regattas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 10:24:08 AM EST -