become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sailing/Classes
This category in other languages:
- A developmental one design racer with a defined hull, and unlimited sail, deck, and underwater fins. Details on construction and how to build.
Aloha27 Home Port
- Database of known Aloha27 sailboat owners, sales brochures, and boat specifications.
- Includes events, hints and tips, photos and boats for sale.
- Owner related resource for a 13 foot, singlehanded sailing/racing dinghy, including events, rules, mailing list and resources.
Buzz Class Association
- Class meetings, racing results, news and gallery for this class of one design, double handed, single trapeze, asymmetric racing sailboats.
C&C Photo Album and Resource Center
- Photos, brochures, advice, owners database, discussion group, comments and magazine reviews.
Cal 25 Class Association Site
- Dedicated to Cal 25 Sailboats, Built from 1964-1973. Cal 25 Racing and Cruising included. Cal 25 Local Fleets sites are also accessible.
Chesapeake Bay Skipjacks
- A brief history about the Chesapeake Bay Skipjack sailboat, a listing of the survivors which are still sailing today, and many screensaver-sized images of them. Links to related articles.
- A one-design keelboat, raced at Cowes, Isle of Wight. Includes results, calendar, photos and news and noticeboard.
Express 27 Class
- Photos, articles, discussion, and racing schedules and results.
- For information on the International Fireball class worldwide. Boats for sale, rules, championships, FAQs.
- Boat history, news, tuning guide, schedules of events, results, photo gallery and related links.
Interlake 18 ft
- Around since 1935 this sailboat is a family daysailing and competitive racing boat. Regatta information, pictures, tuning tips and contact details.
- Provides information on racing, buying, tuning, and upgrading the class. Includes information on where fleets are, and links.
International Moth Class Association of Australia
- Australian Moth class news, calendar, trade directory, rules, boats for sale, results, reports and heaps of photos and video.
International Snipe Class
- Information for this one-design racing dinghy. Official U.S. and International home for the class, with links to class sites across the world.
International Topper Class Association
- Rules, results, reports, news and training including a Topper sailors directory.
J Class Yachts
- Includes history, news, art, photography and events calendar.
J/80 Class Association
- Details on this sportsboat with, photos, class rules, articles and a forum.
- Information about the MX-Ray, news, race results, photo gallery, questions and answers.
- Fishmeal's guide to the Merit 25, including basic information, table of running rigging, history, class rules as of March 1995, and contact information.
Merlin Rocket Class
- The Merlin Rocket designed in 1946 by Jack Holt. Information on sailing fixtures and results, class history, design guide, tuning and boats for sale of this restricted design racing dinghy.
- ISPA certified instructor-led sailing courses, cruise and learn sailing adventures, and sailboat charters on the west coast of Canada.
National Albacore Dinghy
- National Albacore Class dinghy sailing and racing information. Hints and tips about this dinghy and international contacts.
National Hornet Class
- Events diary, FAQs, class contacts, photo gallery, boats for sale, and useful links.
National Solo - Classic Sailing Dinghy
- The National Solo is a classic, one-design, single handed sailing dinghy. Designed by Jack Holt in 1956, the Solo remains a popular dinghy, sailed at many clubs in the UK and abroad.
- Phantom Class Association, a high performance singlehanded racing dinghy.
RS Class Associations
- Racing Sailboat class rules, events, news, results, clubs, tips, tuning, coaching, downloads and forum.
S97 Yachting Class of Western Australia
- Racing results, notices and updates for all s97 yachting activities
Shark Keelboat - SharkBytes
- The official web site of the International and Canadian Shark 24 keelboat class association.
T-10 Class US National Web site
- National web site of the T-10 (Tartan Ten) offshore one design.
UK 29er Class
- Activities of the UK 29er class association. Annual sailing programme, competition results, photographs, and boat tuning tips.
The UK International Canoe
- The International 10 Square Metre Canoe renowned as the world's fastest single-handed monohull sailing dinghy. Tips and tricks, history, racing and photographs.
UK International Dart Association
- The UK Dart 18 Class Association site with regatta reports and results.
UK International Moth Class Association
- Includes fixtures, championships, fleets, membership and a forum.
UK ISO Class Association Website
- Up to date news, results and information on the ISO Asymmetric Racing Dinghy, manufactured by Topper International. Includes a message board to post questions and answers.
UK Laser2 Class Association
- The official website of the UK Laser2 Class Association.
Victoria 18 Sailboat Forum
- Victoria 16,17,18 and McVay Minuet and Bluenose support Forum. Also supports repairs, for sale, history and technical data.
Wanderer Class Owner's Association
- Programme of events, Race reports, tuning tips and everything to know about the class association and boats.
- Includes history, details of the class and regattas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 6, 2015 at 21:14:45 UTC -