become an editor
the entire directory
only in Boating/Safety
Open Directory - Recreation: Boating: Safety
Boating Laws and Regulations
Harbormasters and Patrols
Power and Sail Squadrons
US Coast Guard Auxiliary
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Watercraft: Parts and Supplies: Safety Equipment
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime
Shopping: Vehicles: Watercraft: Sailing: Parts and Accessories: Safety Equipment
The American Boating Association Online
- Offers free benefits to boaters including boating safety, tips and cruising information. Discounts on products and supplies, marinas, and boating magazines.
American Maritime Safety, Inc.
- A non profit trade association established to facilitate the maritime industry's compliance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations and international protocols.
Australian Transport Safety Bureau
- Part of the Department of Transport, Australia, conducting investigations into marine related accidents and incidents. Reports regarding various incidents available on-line.
- Boating safety for kids presented in a fun way. Covering subjects from the history of navigation to why boats float.
- International satellite system co-ordinated by USA, Russia, France and Canada. Information regarding Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon's (EPIRB's), how they work and who manufactures them.
- Database containing safety-related information on the world's merchant fleet from both public and private sources.
Marine Chemist Association
- An independent professional organization composed of marine chemists certified by the National Fire Protection Association.
Marine Services and Training
- Marine surveys and consultancy for yachts and professionals, insurance surveys, nautical education and software, shipping and training software. Located in Belgium.
National Safe Boating Council
- A recognized leader in the promotion of recreational boating safety and education with a membership of over 200 U.S. and Canadian organizations.
The National Water Safety Congress
- Promotes water safety, water safety organizations, boater education and disseminates water safety information.
Ocean Rescue Systems
- Water rescue, boat-based rescue and rescue swimmer training agency that provides rescue development programs.
PumpKleen Pump out boats
- Marine Boatbuilders Co. specializes in the design of custom-made pumpout Boats, Work Boats, and Patrol Boats.
Safety on the Sea
- This book is brought to you with the permission of the RNLI. It provides useful basic safety guidelines and information you should be aware of before going to sea.
Sea-Me...The Active Radar Target Enhancer
- The Sea-Me Active Radar Target Enhancer offers a quantum leap in radar visibility - the more visible you are the safer you are.
WWW Tide/Current Predictor
- Harmonic tide and current predictor for the world wide web. This site generates basic tidal predictions after you enter the site and options required.
Usenet rec.boats -
Usenet rec.boats.cruising -
Usenet rec.boats.electronics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 2, 2013 6:56:59 PM EDT -