become an editor
the entire directory
only in Boating/Personal_Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
This category in other languages:
Adirondack Guide Boats
- History and building of Adirondack Guide-Boats and the official web site of Secret Water, a Steve Kaulback built guide-boat.
- Website about Amazon, A Jeanneau Sun Fast 32 Racing Yacht Sailed from Burnham On Crouch from the Crouch Yacht Club.
Boat Plan Net
- Some pictures and opinions on various types of boats.
Boats, Dinghies & Canoes
- Non-commercial information and pictures on canoeing, kayaking and sailing.
- Join the crew and friends for fun in the sun on beautiful Lake Texoma.
Havasu Doug's River Page
- Colorado River, Lake Havasu, and boating information.
- A collection of links and articles about boats.
Jungle and Sea Adventures
- Personal accounts of drifting down the Amazon River on a raft, crossing the Pacific Ocean in a dugout canoe, and crossing Panama's Darien Gap by motorcycle.
- The Crew of the Ladybug detailed their travels as they took the boat for a tour around the world. Includes photos and information.
Messing About in Boats
- Personal website with information on rowing, navigating on the River Thames, Maritime Volunteer Service, Tallships, and some useful links.
Princess Owners Club
- Unofficial Princess Motor Yachts Owners Club where owners meet and discuss their boating pleasures with photo gallery, online forum, and members articles.
Randy's Personal Airboat Page
- Airboats in Nebraska with pictures, letters and links to other airboat web sites.
Roger's Cruises on Research Vessels
- Personal recollections and pictures of cruises on research vessels in the North Atlantic, North Sea and Arabian Sea.
- Pictures and description of a skiff during its creation.
- Information on boating, fishing, and diving in SE Florida from one who's done it for 30 years. Includesunderwater photos and video from around the world.
Wayout on the Reef
- Description with photos of a 1976 AMC Crestliner Apollo 660 16' Bowrider Restoration.
The Wreck of the Jacob Bertschy
- Historical account of the 1879 sinking of a 145' screw steamer, lost in a storm off the Michigan coastline in Lake Huron.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2016 at 6:35:08 UTC -