become an editor
the entire directory
only in Boating/Living_Aboard
This category in other languages:
Canal Junction: Living on a Canalboat
- Includes residential moorings in the UK, choosing a boat, and costs involved.
Cruising Southeast Asia in a converted Fishing Boat
- Describes converting a fishing boat, living aboard and cruising 10,000 nautical miles under power between Australia and Thailand.
- Personal site of Ed and Wendy who live on-board the sailing vessel, Spaceship.
- An essay about living aboard boats.
Living Aboard in Paris
- Description of life aboard a boat in Paris.
- Blog describing the joys and challenges of the liveaboard lifestyle in a downtown urban center.
- 'Quidditch is a 57ft live-aboard Narrowboat. This weblog focuses on life and her travels around the UK Inland Waterways.
- A small family living on their Tayana 37 foot sail boat near Seattle, Washington. Includes boat specifications, photos and a few thoughts.
Trawlers & Trawlering
- General resource for all who voyage, cruise and live aboard under power.
Voyages: Living Aboard a C34
- Gus Trometer shares his experiences with moving out of his house and into a C34.
- Travelogues of canal barging and living aboard in France and narrowboating in England.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2014 at 14:35:04 UTC -