become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Europe
Open Directory - Recreation: Boating: Education: Europe
Regional: Europe: Recreation and Sports: Boating
Cumbrae Sport Scotland's National Sailing Centre
- The centre runs a very large number of different types of sailing and powerboat courses. Shorebased and practical courses are detailed along with available dates and a wealth of course descriptions to help you choose the right one.
- Comprehensive list of sail training courses, shore and practical. The site details how to get afloat with a charter once one is qualified. Charters are available in Europe in particular Greece and the UK.
Griffin Marine Training
- Information and courses available on very comprehensive range of RYA powerboat training courses. Noteably Griffin Marine run courses to train the trainer enabling people to become RYA instructors.
Maritime Connection Sailing and Powerboat Courses
- Sailing and powerboat courses for all levels of experience. Recognized by the Royal Yachting Association.
Maritime Volunteer Service
- UK based civilian organisation which promotes maritime training by and for volunteers, helping to keep Britain's maritime skills alive. Other activities involved in include oil spill response, port management and shore support as well as practical seafaring and marine engineering.
- Dedicated to powerboat, sportsboat and RIB training, courses and enjoyment with articles by top instructors, magazine articles and details of RYA courses within UK's National Powerboat Scheme.
RYA Training Courses Power & Sail
- Sea survival, Sailing courses, Motor cruising courses, powerboat courses, VHF Radio and ISAF Offshore courses offered by an RYA training centre, based on the Solent.
- Dutch website with books, software, charts and pilots for yachting in the Netherlands
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2012 at 14:24:03 UTC -