become an editor
the entire directory
only in Yacht_Design_Resources/Software_Tools
Build and Design
Yacht Design Resources
Open Directory - Recreation: Boating: Build and Design: Yacht Design Resources: Software Tools
Aerodynamics Software for Sailboat Appendages
- SailingAerodynamics, a software package for computing the lift and drag acting on keels, rudders and fins. 3-D aerodynamics design and analysis software also analyzes airfoils.
- Marine design with Relational Geometry, collection of other tools such as a VPP, Hydrostatics and Plate expansion applications.
- Ship design software for the largest projects - from general design to building.
Formation Design Systems
- Developers of CAD software for naval architecture and structural engineering and industrial design. Maxsurf is one of the most powerful tools available, for the design of small or very large projects.
Friendship Systems GbR
- Geometric modeling and fluid dynamic analysis software for the design of ships and yachts, exportable in common file formats for use in various CAD and CFD systems. Offers downloadable demo and online support.
- Design marine software products including performance prediction, propeller selection, and propeller CAD modeling software.
- Collection of simple packages for the design and performance prediction of boats (mostly small craft).
Vacanti Yacht Design
- The program PROLINES has been used to design everything from model sailboats to tugboats. The keel and rudder design software has been used extensively on winning racing yachts world wide.
Wolfson Unit MTIA
- The Wolfson Unit offers a set of design and performance prediction tools. Their design tool, ShipShape, is aimed at advanced users and gives the designer an incredible amount of control over the final hull form. No demos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:41:11 UTC -