become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/North_Dakota
Open Directory - Recreation: Birding: North America: United States: North Dakota
- Checklist, Giant Canada Goose restoration project, and Baird's Sparrow facts.
Avian Use of Forest Habitats in the Pembina Hills of Northeastern North Dakota
- Results of a 1981 breeding bird survey.
Backyard Bird Feeding in North Dakota
- Contains information about food, feeders, bird baths, and problem animals. Includes photographs of songbirds.
- Checklists for the state and dozens of refuges.
Birds and Mammals Observed by Lewis and Clark in North Dakota
- Presents an annotated list of birds and mammals.
Chase Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Refuge established primarily to protect the American White Pelican. Includes information about the pelicans, as well as a full bird list.
Des Lacs National Wildlife Refuge
- Encompasses more than 19,500 acres along the Des Lacs River from the Canadian border to a point eight miles south of Kenmare. Includes history, habitats, information about migration and photographs.
Hawks, Eagles, and Falcons of North Dakota
- Accounts and photographs for hawks and eagles, ospreys, vultures and falcons.
- Archives and subscription management for the birding discussion list for North Dakota.
North Dakota Birding Hotline
- Archive of reports of hotline operated by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the North Dakota Birding Society.
North Dakota Birding Society
- Photo gallery, field trips, meetings, bird records committee, resources, and links.
North Dakota Rare Bird Alert
- Recent transcripts.
Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center
- Based in Jamestown. Information about North Dakota and United States birds.
Promise for Plovers
- Summarizes a study to monitor breeding success of Piping Plovers in northwest ND and northeast Montana.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2013 at 6:05:08 UTC -