become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
- Donated to the Michigan Audubon Society in 1941. Provides nesting and migratory staging areas for sandhill cranes. Includes fast facts, viewing site locations, a brief history of the sanctuary, and hours. Located in Calhoun County.
- Seasonal checklists for 9 refuges in Michigan.
- Frequently Asked Questions for e-mail list for birding in Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, and southeast Michigan.
Birding at the Tahquamenon Falls State Park
- Guide to birding this 40,000 acre park in the Upper Peninsula.
Kirtland's Warbler Festival
- Annual event held in May in Roscommon.
Manitou Island Bird Survey
- Photos, reports, and bird lists from this island off the tip of the Keweenaw Peninsula in Lake Superior.
- Recent messages of the e-mail group for general discussion of birds and birding in Michigan.
Michigan Bird Records Committee
- Evaluates rare bird records. Checklist, reports under review, annual reports, and photo gallery.
- A list of links and FAQs for the Southeast Michigan birdlist.
Michigan Loon Preservation Association
- Common Loon conservation group.
Rick Baetsen's Bird Photographs
- Small gallery of northern Michigan birds.
Rouge River Bird Observatory
- Bird research program at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Bird sightings, count results, banding summaries, checklist, articles, and research projects.
Saginaw Bay Birding
- Sightings, rare bird alert, birder's resources, detailed site guides, and checklist.
Southeast Michigan Birding
- Resources for birding in southeast Michigan and vicinity, including guides to dozens of birding sites.
- Archive of the e-mail group for birding in southeastern Michigan.
Whitefish Point Bird Observatory
- Spring and fall sightings databases, stewardship, visitor's guide, bird articles, and research and education programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 9:45:11 UTC -