become an editor
the entire directory
only in England/Berkshire
- E-mail group for the discussion of birding in Berkshire.
- All about birds and birding in Berkshire. Sightings, lists, news, articles, list of birding sites, photos, and links.
Berkshire Ornithological Club (BOC)
- Club promoting education and study of wild birds, their habitats and conservation. Includes news, events and membership information.
Birds of Berkshire
- Site guides and photographs by Jerry O'Brien.
East Berks Local RSPB Group
- Maidenhead based group. Includes details of birding walks, talks and coach trips, reports and photo galleries.
Fat Birder - Berkshire
- Summary of birding in the area by Brian Clews, with resources and links.
Newbury District Ornithological Club
- Details about field trips, a bird hide, and the club.
Theale Area Bird Conservation Group
- Dedicated to the habitat conservation of a gravel pits complex south of Reading. Area guide, conservation news, recent sightings, photographs, species lists, and information about the group.
Wokingham & Bracknell Local Group
- Local members group of the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. Meetings, field trips and news.
Birding - Berkshire
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 6, 2013 at 12:13:00 UTC -