become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aviation/Regulations
This category in other languages:
Airways New Zealand
- Providing air traffic control services for New Zealand and the Auckland Oceanic Flight Information Region.
Civil Aviation Authority (UK)
- Responsible for safety and economic regulation of British aviation as well as consumer protection in commercial aviation.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- CASA has the primary responsibility for the maintenance, enhancement and promotion of the safety of civil aviation in Australia.
Directorate General Civil Aviation [DGCA] India
- The DGCA is responsible for implementing, controlling, and supervising airworthiness standards, safety operations, crew training in India.
- Searchable database of FAR Code of U.S. Federal Regulations, current, historical and airworthiness directives.
Federal Aviation Administration
- The FAA is primarily responsible for the advancement, safety and regulation of civil aviation, as well as overseeing the development of the air traffic control system and commercial space travel.
- Information on the FAA and its functions. Includes details on traffic flow, safety, licenses and research functions.
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Promotes understanding and security through cooperative aviation regulation.
The Irish Aviation Authority
- Regulates the safety standards of Irish civil aviation and provides air traffic management and aeronautical communications services in Irish controlled airspace.
Joint Aviation Authorities Training Organisation
- An associated body of the European Civil Aviation Conference representing the civil aviation regulatory authorities of a number of European states.
Minister's Delegates, Recreational Aviation
- Canadian organisation responsible for amateur built aircraft inspection and Certification.
Romanian Civil Aeronautic Authority
- Romanian Civil Aviation regulatory body. Authorizations, airspace administration, licenses, aviation rules, and Romanian aviation data base.
Safety Regulation Group
- United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority, news, events, comments, glossary, licensing, and links.
- The provider of civil and military air navigation services in Switzerland.
South African Civil Aviation Authority
- Regulates aviation in South Africa. Provides official information for the aviation industry.
- Article describing an algorithm for defeating the FAA's Computer-Assisted Passenger Screening (CAPS) system. [First Monday] (October 07, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2015 at 10:18:46 UTC -