become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women's/Ninety-Nines
The Ninety-Nines, Inc. - International Organization of Women Pilots
- A non-profit organization established in 1929 by 99 licensed women pilots for the support and advancement of aviation. Membership is open to woman pilots and student pilots.
- An all e-mail chapter. Details of office bearers and a photogallery of members. Provides information on a mentorship program.
- Provides information on its two sections (East and West) and listings of articles of general interest.
Central New York Chapter
- Contact details only.
- Provides information on meetings, activities, member profiles, and newsletters.
Florida Suncoast Chapter
- Details of office bearers, events and scholarships. Current and past issues of the newsletter.
Greater St. Louis Chapter
- Provides information on members and office bearers, meeting dates, aviation articles, last meeting minutes and a section on special events and awards.
Lake Erie Chapter
- Contains meeting dates, office bearers and a photo gallery of member's aircraft.
Monterey Bay Chapter
- Provides information and history of the chapter. Includes member and event news. Has a market page.
North Jersey Chapter
- Contact and meeting details and information on events and office bearers.
North West Section
- Contains details of the chapters making up this section. Provides information on membership, office bearers and access to the newsletter.
San Fernando Valley Chapter
- Details of monthly meetings, events, office bearers and award winners. Provides a history of the organization.
South West Section
- Contains contact details for the chapters making up this section. Provides details of membership, scholarships and events. Has an emergency protocol (member access only).
Ventura County Chapter
- Lists activities, history, members, newsletters, and scholarship information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 7, 2011 at 9:15:07 UTC -