become an editor
the entire directory
only in Destinations/Airfields
Open Directory - Recreation: Aviation: Pilots: Destinations: Airfields
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Aviation: Airports
This category in other languages:
Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields
- Paul Freeman's collected Information on vanished or abandoned airfields and little-known airfields with unusual histories. Over 1000 entries grouped by US state.
Brimpton - undesignated
- A little history of the field along with news and photographs of the current residents.
Castle Kennedy Airfield
- General aviation facilities connecting Northern Ireland, Prestwick, Carlisle, Blackpool, and the Isle of Man. Includes its history as a RAF base, a map of runways, details of facilities, rules and a registration form.
Compton Abbas Airfield - EGHA
- Information on services, events and location.
Crowfield - EGSO
- Unlicensed grass strip, strictly PPR.
Dalles and Hood River Airports - USA DLS and 4S2
- The Dalles and Hood River Airports provided full services for pilots and aircraft flying to the Columbia Gorge area. Airfield information and links to local resources.
Denham - EGLD
- The usual information along with a fascinating history of the airfield.
Eddsfield - UK undesignated
- General information on this privately owned grass strip.
Elmsett - EGST
- Airfield information, including arrival and departure details.
Eshott Airfield Flying Club
- Circuit maps and runway layouts for this PPR field which mixes light aircraft with microlights.
Gloucestershire - EGBJ
- A runway map and the local terms and conditions plus a little information about the local clubs and museum.
Hattiesburg- Bobby L. Chain Municipal - HBG
- Serves Hattiesburg and Camp Shelby. Location, services and facilities.
Henstridge - EGHS
- Detailed arrival information along with a little history and news from the airfield.
Keflavik - BIKF
- An international airport in Iceland with pages for aviator's information and an aerdrome chart.
Little River - USA 048
- Basic information on this Medocino, California strip along with a webcam.
- Situated in Norfolk. Airfield Plate, information and history from World War 2.
Lydd - EGMD
- Detailed approach information and live weather along with lots of photographs of visitors.
Manchester / Barton - EGCB
- A tour of the ATC facilities, pictures of residents and visitors and a "how to fly in" guide.
Maypole Airfield - EGHB
- Approach and strip information, pictures, and details of the services available.
Pine Hollow Airport - 32OR
- General information on the private airstrip and area including photos, operating rules and contacts.
Popham - EGHP
- News and events from this popular field along with photographs of some of the resident aircraft.
Rochester - EGTO
- Details of the 2 grass strips available and the local facilities.
Ronaldsway / Isle of Man - EGNS
- A guide to the airport and its history along with a photo gallery and a tour of the tower.
Shoreham - EGKA
- Airport news and history along with plenty of information on the various services available.
Sywell - EGBK
- History, news and event listings from this 3 grass strip field.
Wellesbourne - EGBW
- Arrival information and a little airfield history along with a list of locally based aircraft and a photo gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 25, 2010 1:56:22 AM EDT -