become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal_Pages/Pilots
- A collection of aerospace life support equipment and the Christopher T. Carey opinions on American society.
- Blog highlighting airport operations news, FAA regulations, safety, and aviation information by a licensed commercial pilot and aviation enthusiast.
Damir's Aviation Site
- Damir's flying experiences in the UK, with a list of airfields visited, air show pictures, and videos.
David Williams Flying Homepage
- Includes a photo gallery, aircraft flown, logbook, and links.
- Bruce and Nancy Eisenhard offers photos of a Mooney aircraft before and after restoration.
Flying around the World
- Gregg and Rebecca are flying around the world in a small general aviation airplane, a Mooney Super21.
Flying In Ohio
- A weblog detailing the adventures of a private pilot in Ohio, also general aviation topics.
Gene Seibel's Electric Flying Machine
- Offering information on a TriPacer. Stories, pictures, links.
Honey Mooney's Home Page
- Pilot's world wide adventures in a Mooney aircraft. Includes logbook and photographs.
Jim Foreman's Flying Stories
- A collection of tales from a glider pilot and a builder of homemade aircraft.
Jon Eggert's Flying Pages
- Private pilot's flight journal, photos, and trip stories in the Oregon area.
Kunal's Khatua's Homepage
- Offers personal insight into aviation history and links.
Markus Rohrers Aviation Page
- Offering information about an airline pilot's life. Includes bio and photo gallery.
Owen O'Malley and the RAAF 462 Squadron
- Tribute to the late Owen O'Malley and members of the RAF/RAAF 462 Squadron. Includes rare photos.
Paul's Flying Diary - Ratings and Trip Reports
- This site chronicles the flight training diary and 'interesting' flights that the author has taken.
Pfactor - Flying and Stuff
- Articles written by husband and wife pilots about general aviation travel, pictures, and flying in general.
- A pilot who has a great blog about various aspects of aviation from airline experience to latest news.
The Soares Aviation Web Site
- Vincent A. Soares describes aviation experiences with photos and profile.
Tom Claytor Bush Pilot
- Offering information on the travels of a bush pilot on a solo flight to seven continents.
Touring Machine Company
- Blog containing notes of a pilot studying for the instrument and commercial ratings, including explanations of test questions and interpretation of the FARs.
Wings Around the World
- Record-breaking solo flight in a single engine Piper Cherokee Dakota undertaken by Polly Vacher. Provides a picture gallery, diary, itinerary and route map.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2015 at 7:05:09 UTC -