become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Clubs
Business: Aerospace and Defense: Aeronautical: Aircraft Rental and Instruction: Fixed Wing
This category in other languages:
Aero Club of British Columbia
- Based in Vancouver, BC Canada. Provides information meetings at club house at Pitt Meadows airport. Includes member news and a newsletter.
Alouette Flying Club
- A non profit making club offering flight training to private pilot level at Biggin Hill.
Angeles City Flying Club
- Ultralight aircraft club based near Angeles City, Philippines.
Australian Aerobatic Club
- Promotes interest in aerobatic flying by providing opportunities to compete in aerobatics, and to learn and practice the judging techniques of competition aerobatics.
De Havilland Moth Club
- Club history and events with technical information and service contacts.
Fort Smith Flying Club
- A non-profit organization created to promote flying and flight training in the Arkansas River Valley region.
Green Castle Aeroclub
- Provides details of aircraft owned and training available, located between Iowa City and Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Houston Area Gyro Club
- Social club for gyrocopter enthusiasts. Members, board, projects and meetings.
International Aerobatic Club
- The purpose of the IAC is to foster and promote safe aerobatics flying both in the USA and internationally.
MW Club Home page
- An overview of the MW aircraft and an application form.
Northamptonshire Aero Club
- Provides a social environment and events for pilots.
Pacific Coast Flyers
- Located at McClellan - Palomar Airport CRQ. Provides information of aircraft and training.
Rochester Flying Club
- Non profit organization promoting flying. Details of aircraft, rates and member details.
Scottish Aero Club - Perth
- Based on Perth Airfield, offering flying training (fixed-wing and microlight) plus a wide range of airfield facilities and club activities.
Sligo Aero Club
- Located in the West of Ireland. Recreational pilot training, local and long-distance flights, ground school in winter months.
University of Michigan Flyers
- Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, providing flight instruction for private, instrument and commercial licenses in Cessna and Beech airplanes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 17:45:06 UTC -