become an editor
the entire directory
only in Airplanes/Governing_Bodies
AMA District II
- Web site for New Jersey and New York.
AMA District IV
- Web site for Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, and Virginia.
AMA District V
- Web site for Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virgin Islands.
AMA District VII
- Web site for Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. [may trap some browsers]
AMA District VIII
- Web site for Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
AMA District X
- Web site for Arizona, California, Guam, Nevada, Utah, and Hawaii.
British Model Flying Association
- The BMFA is the body delegated by the Royal Aero Club to be responsible for all aspects of model flying in Great Britain.
Model Aeronautical Association of Australia (MAAA)
- Is the governing body for aeromodelling in Australia and is affiliated to the FAI through the Australian Sports Aviation Confederation.
Model Aeronautics Association of Canada
- The official governing body for model aviation in Canada.
New Zealand Model Aeronautical Association (NZMAA)
- New Zealands' national body dedicated to the promotion and protection of aeromodelling.
Northern Ireland Association of Aeromodellers
- Governing body of model flying clubs in Northern Ireland.
South African Model Aircraft Association
- SAMAA is the delegated national authority over model aviation in South Africa.
Usenet rec.models.rc.air -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 4, 2013 at 6:15:10 UTC -