become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soaring/Organizations
Open Directory - Recreation: Aviation: Aircraft: Soaring: Organizations
Recreation: Aviation: Organizations
British Gliding Association
- The controlling organisation for gliding in the UK.
Federation Aeronautique Internationale: Sporting Code.
- The world's air sports federation. It is a non-governmental and non-profit making international organization with the basic aim of furthering aeronautical and astronautical activities worldwide.
Gliding Federation of Australia
- GFA is the controlling body of all gliding operations in Australia. Links to all gliding clubs in Australia, and many gliding sites worldwide.
International Gliding Commission
- A branch of the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale and world administrator for the sport. It is a non-governmental and non-profit making international organization with the basic aim of furthering aeronautical and astronautical activities worldwide.
National Transportation Safety Board (U.S.)
- The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident in the United States and significant accidents in other modes of transportation.
Soaring Association of Canada
- Information on Soaring in Canada, Clubs, soaring pilots, back issues of 'Free Flight', Canada's soaring magazine.
Soaring Society of America (U.S.)
- The official SSA website has a database-driven section called "where to fly". Search by state and type of operation. Database is updated on a regular basis by the SSA staff.
Soaring Society of South Africa
- The sporting portal to South African soaring. Information on clubs, weather, competitions and safety.
Standard Cirrus User Group
- An association of Standard Cirrus owners and pilots for the collection and dissemination of information about the glider type.
Swedish Soaring Federation
- Events, links, and addresses. Available in Swedish and English.
Women Soaring Pilots' Association
- Division of the Soaring Society of America, promoting all aspects of soaring for women glider pilots. How to join, benefits, and membership requirements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 13, 2009 11:54:09 AM EST -