become an editor
the entire directory
only in Restoration/Organizations
Recreation: Aviation: Organizations
Science: Technology: Aerospace: Aeronautics: History: Organizations
Canadian Historical Aircraft Association
- Restores and operates WW II era DeHavillands and others.
Cincinnati Warbirds Squadron 18
- Devoted to the preservation, restoration, and safe operation of military aircraft.
Don Luscombe Aviation History Foundation
- A not-for-profit organization formed to collect, preserve, display, and exchange engineering and historical data through a permanent historical foundation.
Koolhoven Aeroplanes Foundation
- Preserves the work of the Dutch airplane constructor Frederick Koolhoven (1886-1946). Includes details of designs, restoration projects, activities and plans.
Le Caravelle Club
- Non-profit organization preserving a Caravelle aircraft in flying condition.
Memorial Flight Association
- A non-profit organization which aims to preserve French and European aeronautical heritage. Details of projects, spares wanted and aircraft. Available in English and French
Northwest Antique Airplane Club
- Calendar, fly-ins, membership information, online newsletter.
Super Constellation Flyers Association
- Membership and project information for Swiss organization restoring an aircraft to flying condition.
Warbirds of Norway
- Founded to keep old military aircraft flying. Information of aircraft and newsletter. Includes pictures and video clips.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 10:24:09 UTC -