become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aircraft/Restoration
Open Directory - Recreation: Aviation: Aircraft: Restoration
Science: Technology: Aerospace: Aeronautics: History
- The restoration of G-BKRN, a Beech 18.
DC-3 Restoration - VH-ANR
- Queensland Air Museum's DC-3 Restoration.
- JoesPiper. N16583 renovation. Completely new interior, STC's, and some touch ups!
Larry Westin's Stinson 108 Restoration Page
- This page shows the process, with text and images, of restoring a Stinson 108 airframe. While the Stinson 108 is the primary subject, the steps shown apply to most light aircraft restoration projects.
Marbore II Jet Engine Restoration
- Rebuilding of a classic turbojet engine, a Marbore IIC3 from the mid 1950's.
Preserved Axis Aircraft
- Pictures and details, including present location, of aircraft and restoration projects.
Rick's Vagabond Restoration
- Rick Jones' 1948 Piper PA15 Vagabond restoration.
Society of Aircraft Restoration
- Dedicated to restoring, in flying condition, combat aircraft of all countries, to exhibit such aircraft in air shows, and meets and to maintain these aircraft. Offers mission statement, officers, progress, breaking news, Major Erich Hartmann biography, and links.
- Restoration and history of historic aircraft, XAT-6E, P-38, Convair 440, Fokker DR-1 and the model of the Shenadoah airship.
- A resource for owners, operators, restorers, maintainers and enthusiasts of classic ex-military aircraft.
Usenet rec.aviation.restoration -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2012 at 5:24:03 UTC -