become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aircraft/Fixed_Wing
Business: Aerospace and Defense: Aeronautical: Aircraft and Components
Shopping: Classifieds: Aviation
Shopping: Vehicles: Aircraft
Society: Military: Aviation: Aircraft
- Provides history, dimensions, technical information and diagrams of a wide range of aircraft.
- Reference site for aircraft and airline fleets. Search on operator, aircraft type and registration. Available in English and French
Auster Aircraft Owners of Sweden
- An association of people who share an interest in flying and maintaining Auster aircraft. Details of owners, aircraft, restoration projects and events.
- de Havilland DHC-2 Beaver, written and compiled by aviation artist and researcher Neil Aird of Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Photographs, registry, paintings and histories of individual Beaver aircraft.
de Havilland Support Ltd
- Responsible for ensuring the continued airworthiness of the worldwide fleet of de Havilland, Beagle Pup and Scottish Aviation Bulldog aircraft. Details of aircraft types, services, news, company profile and FAQs.
International Republic Seabee Owners Club
- Resources for owners and Seabee lovers with free membership. History, member list, classifieds and links.
Lockheed L-1011 Tristar
- Provides information on the aircraft, airlines using it and links.
- Procedures, specifications and pictures of the Ruschmeyer R90-230RG aircraft.
- Pictures, history, technical details and a discussion forum on this historic aircraft.
- A searchable aviation photo database, and airliner "data cards" for comparing aircraft.
- A history of the Russian supersonic airliner, focusing on the idea that it was a copy of the Anglo-French Concorde.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 29, 2013 at 3:45:03 UTC -