become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aircraft/Fixed_Wing
Open Directory - Recreation: Aviation: Aircraft: Fixed Wing
Business: Aerospace and Defense: Aeronautical: Aircraft and Components
Shopping: Classifieds: Aviation
Shopping: Vehicles: Aircraft
Society: Military: Aviation: Aircraft
- Provides history, dimensions, technical information and diagrams of a wide range of aircraft.
- Reference site for aircraft and airline fleets. Search on operator, aircraft type and registration. Available in English and French
Auster Aircraft Owners of Sweden
- An association of people who share an interest in flying and maintaining Auster aircraft. Details of owners, aircraft, restoration projects and events.
- de Havilland DHC-2 Beaver, written and compiled by aviation artist and researcher Neil Aird of Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Photographs, registry, paintings and histories of individual Beaver aircraft.
International Republic Seabee Owners Club
- Resources for owners and Seabee lovers with free membership. History, member list, classifieds and links.
Lockheed L-1011 Tristar
- Provides information on the aircraft, airlines using it and links.
- Procedures, specifications and pictures of the Ruschmeyer R90-230RG aircraft.
- Pictures, history, technical details and a discussion forum on this historic aircraft.
- A searchable aviation photo database, and airliner "data cards" for comparing aircraft.
- A history of the Russian supersonic airliner, focusing on the idea that it was a copy of the Anglo-French Concorde.
de Havilland Support Ltd
- Responsible for ensuring the continued airworthiness of the worldwide fleet of de Havilland, Beagle Pup and Scottish Aviation Bulldog aircraft. Details of aircraft types, services, news, company profile and FAQs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 3, 2010 1:49:07 PM EDT -