the entire directory
only in Autos/Repair
Parts and Accessories
Windshields and Glass
Chats and Forums
Magazines and E-zines
Business: Automotive: Parts and Accessories
Home: Consumer Information: Automobiles
Recreation: Autos: Restoration
This category in other languages:
- Information for how to troubleshoot and repair your own car.
Alldata Vehicle Owner Channel
- Provides tech tip articles for vehicle maintenance.
The Art Of Automotive Repair
- Advice and tips for do it yourself auto repair.
- An online resource on how a car works.
Auto Repair Advisors
- ASE Certified Automobile Technicians provide advice on common car problems and individual consultations
Auto Repair at About.com
- Step-by-step do-it-yourself tutorials which show how to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, fix, modify and maintain a car or truck.
Automobile Maintenance and Repair Tutorial
- Designed to assist the do-it-yourselfer with performing automobile repairs and getting extended vehicle service life through preventive maintenance.
Automobile Troubleshooting Secrets
- This site provides basic automobile troubleshooting and diagnostics.
Automotive ECU failure symptoms
- Lists common automotive ECU failure symptoms and diagnostic checklists.
Automotive Torque Specifications
- Provides torque specifications and diagrams for vehicles sold in the US.
Be Tire Smart
- The Rubber Association of Canada provides information about tire selection and maintenance.
- Home of the funny and useful NPR one-hour call-in radio show of the same name which is broadcast every Saturday. Past shows are archived and can be heard via RealPlayer.
Diy Car Guide
- Offers a forum and tutorials for do it yourself auto repairs.
- A long-operating mechanic shop in Gainesville, Florida shares advice which, if taken, could save money and aggravation for many drivers.
- Offers diagnostic charts, online advice from professional mechanics, and repair help tips.
- GarageFly is an online community that helps ease the anxiety associated with all types of automotive repair by providing the consumer with authoritative and conflict-free information and advice.
- This site helps the average consumer connect and buy from local mechanics and mobile vehicle care professionals including mobile detailing, mobile car wash services, motorcycle mechanics & car audio installers.
How Stuff Works: Automotive Section
- Illustrated tutorials explain the various vehicle systems. Includes information on engines, transmissions, brakes, fuel, and other components of your car.
iATN - International Automotive Technicians' Network
- Professional automotive technicians from all over the world networking together to exchange technical knowledge and information with fellow members. This is currently the worlds largest network of professional automotive technicians.
- Repair information for autos, cars and trucks. Links to garage shop facilities to make appointments.
- An online resource to finding, rating, and learning about local auto repair shops.
- A useful reference for information on repairing the family buggy. It contains humorous anecdotal stories about mysterious problems with all types of automotive systems and information you will need to talk savvy with your automobile mechanic.
Motor And Diagnosis
- Information source for trouble shooting, repair and maintenance for various makes and models of motor cars.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Information on recalls and technical service bulletins.
Professional Mechanics Online
- Car repair questions answered using free forum, trouble shooting advice, how to service information, and car repair video.
- A guide on how to inspect and maintain used vehicles.
The Service Advisor
- Assisting customers with automotive service concerns.
The Texas Car Doctor
- Radio show giving free diagnostic advice about auto problems. Submit questions via email. Also has car care tips and a large list of related links.
Tire Industry Safety Council
- Tire care and safety guide.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 6:15:05 UTC -