become an editor
the entire directory
only in Triumph/Clubs
Makes and Models
This category in other languages:
British Columbia Triumph Registry
- Based in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley of British Columbia, Canada, but with members from all across the province. News, events, and membership.
- An Ohio Triumph auto club.
Capital Triumph Register Home
- Site featuring information on the Triumph Motorcar, the Capital Triumph Register, and the Editors 1975 TR6. Contains events listings.
- UK based club for all models of Triumph cars. Members get a bi-monthly magazine, spares service, discounts, insurance schemes,and local area meetings.
Club Triumph Holland
- The club organises local, national and international events and offers a network of Triumph enthusiasts. The website has a links database, a market place and lot of medels information.
Illinois Sports Owners Association
- Includes tech tips, articles and information for the enthusiast and our club newsletter.
The Isle of Wight Triumph Club
- Offers a local monthly meeting, technical advice, local events, details on cars and spares for sale.
Leicestershire TR Group
- Features a newsletter, links, pictures, guestbook, contacts, and an events diary.
The Miami Valley Triumph Club
- Southwest Ohio based British car club. Includes events, members cars, reports of previous events and membership forms.
- A non-profit club which promotes the preservation, general enjoyment and maintenance of Triumph cars for educational, recreational and historic interest.
Portland Triumph Owners Association
- Enthusiasts in Oregon and southwest Washington interested in preserving and enjoying all models of Triumph automobiles.
Southern California Triumph Owners Association
- Club events, related links, and pictures of members' cars.
Stag Owners Club
- Contains technical tips, events, meetings and competition details. Also includes joining information.
Toronto Triumph Club home page.
- Toronto Triumph Club, Canada's largest Triumph club, offers event schedules, technical information, Ragtop magazine articles, and members' classified ads. The club hosts the largest all British car event in North America, the British Car Day.
- Founded by enthusiasts and caters for all models from TR2 - TR8 and all derivatives, Italia, Swallow Doretti, Peerless, and Warwick. Includes regalia, news, diary, forum, and joining information.
TR Register New Zealand (Inc)
- Dedicated to the preservation, promotion and enjoyment of the Triumph TR marque of classic British sports cars in New Zealand.
The Triumph 2000/2500/2.5 Register Of New Zealand
- Contact information, events calendar, cars for sale, wanted adds, show reports, parts suppliers and even membership information.
Triumph Club of the Carolinas
- Caters to British car lovers throughout North and South Carolina - includes club information, calendar of events and newsletter.
Triumph Dolomite Club
- Features members cars, buyers guide, news and insurance information. Also includes joining details.
Triumph Drivers Club of Manitoba
- This site is dedicated to British car enthusiasts of Manitoba. They are an active club with a wide range of activities from breakfast meetings to info sessions and rallies.
Triumph Owners Club Inc. - New Zealand
- Membership for all Triumph owners - includes statistics, events, news and restoration projects online.
Triumph Sports Six Club
- Caters to all Herald based cars including Vitesse, GT6, Spitfire and Bond. Contains information on club and publications, events calendar and membership information.
Triumph Sports Six Club - North East Area
- For classic Triumph car owners, Herald, Spitfire, GT6 and derivatives. Get news of the latest events, pictures and tips.
Triumph TR250 & TR6 National Club (USA)
- 6-PACK is a USA based organization dedicated to the enjoyment, preservation and restoration of the Triumph TR250 and TR6 Automobile
The Vintage Triumph Register
- North American club of Triumph owners and enthusiasts. VTR is the only club covering all of North America which supports all models of Triumphs.
World Wide TR7 TR8 Owners Club
- Covers the TR7 (2.0 and 2.0 16 valve) and the TR8 (V8 3.5) produced from 1975 through to 1981 in both hard top and soft top versions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2015 at 14:12:21 UTC -