become an editor
the entire directory
only in Makes_and_Models/Specialty_Manufacturers
Makes and Models
Kit Cars and Replicas
Law Enforcement Vehicles
Ariel Motor Company
- Two-seater sports car built in England. Site features history, photos, and company information.
- Fan site dedicated to Berkeley cars.
Bolwell Car Club Of Australia
- These sports cars were built in Melbourne Australia, during the 1960s. Models, links, history, member showcase and merchandise.
- This site provides information and news about the automobiles built by Clenet Coachworks of Santa Barbara, CA during the late 70's and early 80's.
Crossley Motors, England
- Crossley Motors manufactured cars, buses and trucks between 1904 and 1958 from their factory in Manchester, England.
The Dunsmore Special
- A look at the UK produced Dunsmore Special - part of the Classic Motor Monthly Archives.
Gardner Douglas Sportscars
- Kit Car Manufacturer
Grinnal Specialist Cars
- Manufacturers of the Scorpion III, Trike and Scorpion IV.
- One man's creation of a street-legal hybrid of an Indycar and a motorcycle. Includes its history, a picture gallery, plans and specifications, awards and links.
JPR Cars, Ltd
- Builders of Gatsby Cabriolets and Griffins. Each car is unique.
Jösse Car AB
- Makers of the Indigo 3000, a European sports car.
- Builders of mini bars, snack bars, mobile grills, mobile milk and meat trade vehicles, short term food products transportation and for temporary living and tourism. English and Russian translations.
- Offers vehicles inspired by the legendary Morgan 3 wheelers. Located in Seattle, Washington, United States.
Malley Industries Inc
- In New Brunswick, Canada. Makes ambulances, mobility vehicles, squads, mobile labs, and trailer conversions.
Marlin Cars Ltd.
- Makers of the British sports cars.
Matthews Specialty Vehicles
- Manufacturers of bookmobiles, bloodmobiles, law enforcement units, mobile medical units, and other specialty vehicles.
McLaren Cars Limited
- Official Factory Site. Information on road and racing cars, articles, images, sounds, and movies of McLarens in action.
Noble Moy Automotive
- The Noble M12 GTO supercar
Panoz Auto Development Company
- Founded in 1989, Panoz has been producing sporty U.S. government compliant vehicles since 1992.
- A specialty automotive vehicle designer and manufacturer (both English and Italian versions).
Specialised Vehicle Manufacturers Queensland
- Custom designed vehicles for many applications including ambulances, fire trucks, and mobile health clinics.
- Makes special vehicles including trams, trolleys and buses.
Trihawk Home Pages
- History and a great deal of information and photos on the Trihawk, a 1980s three-wheeler made in Los Angeles using a Citroën drivetrain, and Renault suspension.
- Historical background, specifications, contacts for the French sports cars
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2015 at 12:23:51 UTC -