become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rover/Clubs
Makes and Models
Open Directory - Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: Rover: Clubs
This category in other languages:
Performance Metro Club
- Dedicated to the performance models of Rovers K and A-Series Metro. Contains events, members cars, and membership information.
Rover Club of Sweden
- Information, articles and photos.
The Rover Owner's Club
- For owners and enthusiasts of the 200,400,600, 800 and 75. News, views, tips, help and bimonthly magazine. Also contains joining information.
Rover P4 Drivers Guild
- Formed in 1977 to cater for owners of the Rover 60, 75, 80, 90, 95, 100, 105, and 110 range of cars manufactured between 1950 and 1964. Contains photographs, history, events diary, and joining information.
Rover P5 Owners Club
- Caters for the P5 and V8 engined P5B. Includes buyers guide, events, magazine and classifieds.
Rover P6 Drivers Club
- Formed in 1993 to help enthusiasts of Rover 2000, 2200 and 3500 V8 cars enjoy driving and maintaining their cars.
Rover SD1 Club
- Features history of the marque, meetings, photos, and membership application form.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:40:51 PM EST -