become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rolls-Royce/Clubs
Makes and Models
Recreation: Travel: Transportation: Limousines and Shuttles
The 20-Ghost Club
- The Club caters for the interests of owners of pre-1939 Rolls-Royce motor cars. It provides help with restoration, maintenance and operation of the cars.
The Midland Rolls-Royce Club
- Independent club centered in the Midlands, United Kingdom.
New Zealand Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club
- About 200 members with cars ranging from the 1920ies. Reports from outings, calendar of events.
Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts' Club
- For the enjoyment of owners of Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars and non-owners who have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for the marque. Based in the United Kingdom. Membership exceeds 9,000, of whom more than 2,500 are overseas.
Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts' Club - Central Southern Section, England
- News and events of this Chichester club's section, including progress of the future Rolls-Royce head office and manufacturing plant in Goodwood.
Rolls-Royce Owners' Club
- Dedicated to the maintenance and preservation of Rolls-Royce and Bentley motor cars. Based in the United States. 7,000 members worldwide.
Rolls-Royce Owners' Club Motor Region
- Covering Detroit, Ohio and Ontario. Visitors can view the events calendar, information from the technical library and hundreds of Rolls-Royce and Bentley photographs.
Rolls-Royce Owners' Club of Australia
- Club dedicated to the restoration, preservation and use of Rolls-Royce and Bentley motor cars. 1,000 members.
Rolls-Royce Owners' Club of Australia Victoria Branch
- Photo gallery, club shop, events.
Rolls-Royce Owners' Club South Australia
- The branch has twenty or thirty pre-1940 cars, some of which have won high honours in Australia and overseas, and about a hundred cars from 1945 to the present day.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2016 at 4:15:35 UTC -