become an editor
the entire directory
only in Makes_and_Models/Land_Rover
Makes and Models
Parts and Accessories
Recreation: Outdoors: Offroad Vehicles
Shopping: Vehicles: Parts and Accessories: Trucks, Vans, and Sport Utility
This category in other languages:
Land Rover UK
- Official UK site containing a dealer list, product details, and careers information. Also includes off road driving adventures.
- How to convert an old 2 door Range Rover into a Tomcat 100 hybrid off-road racing car. Includes alternative project suggestions.
Clifton: Land Rover codes explained
- All VINs, serial numbers and chassis numbers decoded. There is additional personal information of a Land Rover Discovery Series II.
Dunsfold Land Rover Collection
- Details of probably the largest private Land Rover collection in the world. Includes forum and events calendar.
Dutch Cheddar The Land Rover 101fc Ambulance
- A history and photographic record of the conversion to a camper. Features some of the events it took part in, including in Africa.
Global Land Rover Expedition
- A chronicle of a journey in two Land Rover Dormobiles: Includes vehicle specifications and modifications.
The Green Rover
- California resident provides information on her expedition ready Series II 109: Contains picture gallery and specifications.
Guy's 4x4 Offroad
- Details of Discoveries and a Series III owned. Includes photos taken at off road meetings.
The Keynsham Camels
- The historic ex-Camel Trophy Land Rover Defender, Discovery and Freelander 4x4 vehicles that are owned in Keynsham, between Bristol and Bath.
Land Rover Forums
- A Land Rover forum with a general discussion section plus tech sections devoted to each member of the marque. Also has regional world sections.
Land Rover - The Unofficial Pages
- Includes a history of each series, technical information, photos, and FAQs.
Land Rover Defender 130 Adventures and Touring
- Ongoing advice and updates regarding adventures of a Defender 130 in USA Canada and New Zealand 2009-2010.
Land Rover Enthusiast Magazine
- Contains forums, galleries, links and merchandising with online subscription.
Land Rover Frequently Asked Questions
- Contains information about Land Rovers, Range Rovers, and Discoverys. Also includes details on clubs, parts, history, and repairs.
Land Rover Madness
- An enthusiast site featuring all kinds of unusual Land Rover vehicles.
Land Rover Monthly Magazine
- Features archived articles, staff information, and merchandising with online subscription facility.
Land Rover News in Africa
- Land Rover e-zine in Africa - Covers Discovery, Defender, Range Rover, Series 3, 2, 1. Also Land Rover parts, overland travel, a buyers guide and a discussion forum
Land Rover Repair Forums
- Discussion forum for Discovery, Range Rover, Freelander, LR3, Defender 90. General discussions, technical help, classified, offroad sections and members can share photos and video.
Land Rover Series 1,2 and 3
- Features forums, articles, history, tech and access to resources for the enthusiast.
Land Rover Stage One V8
- Includes details about the history, buying and modifying.
Land Rover UK Forums
- Run by enthusiasts. The site has specific sections for each model and includes articles and press releases.
Land Rover Web
- Links, information, forums, technical articles and merchandise.
The Land Rover Zone
- A community website. Allows users to upload, share and discuss Land Rover photographs and albums.
Living with an older Land Rover
- A wry but practical look at the advantages and disadvantages of owning a classic series Land Rover.
The LRO Land Rover Show
- Details of the event held in the East of England showground in Peterborough. Directions, ticket information and show details.
Notes from a Small Shed
- A Blog of the on-going rebuild of, and life with, a Series One Land Rover.
Otto: My Land Rover Discovery XSM
- A collection of technical articles on repair and maintenance.
PaNieks Own Land Rover Subculture
- Contains stories, verhalen, recipes and Dear Paniek questions. In English and Dutch. Has a 101 FC focus. Humorous.
Perkins Prima Engine Conversion for Series Land Rover
- How to convert to a Perkins 2.0 litre turbo diesel taken from a Rover Montego car.
- Documents the restoration of a 1971 Land Rover Series IIA and has information on other models. Includes pictures galleries and news.
Series 3 & 90-110 Owners Club
- Features membership details, an events calendar and shop.
- Includes Land Rover news, a clubs database, books, photos and articles. Also, a complete rebuild of a Defender to NAS specification.
Xanadu, a Series III Land Rover.
- Personal site with articles and photos. Has links to Land Rover books and videos.
Usenet alt.fan.landrover -
Usenet uk.rec.cars.4x4 -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 18:45:09 UTC -