become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clubs/United_States
Makes and Models
Classic Jaguar Association
- Based in California, the club is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of all classic Jaguars, from S.S. Cars to 1980s Jaguars.
Illinois Jaguar Club
- Based in the Chicago area. Features club information, announcements of upcoming events, and members' photos. A JCNA chapter.
Jaguar Associate Group
- Located in San Francisco Bay Area. Contains online archives of the club's newsletter, current events and club news.
Jaguar Association of New England
- A listing of club events and news. Plus, the Cone Zone for slalom fans.
Jaguar Car Club of North Florida
- Jacksonville-area club provides upcoming events, membership info, contacts, and photos.
Jaguar Club of Florida
- Contains information on upcoming and past events, members' gallery, and links to other Jaguar and British car clubs.
Jaguar Club of Houston
- Coverage of the Houston JCNA affiliate including some feature articles. Site does not work with Netscape.
Jaguar Clubs of North America (JCNA)
- Administrative parent of associate clubs in North America. Includes contact information, event calendar and a forum.
Jaguar Drivers/Restorers Club of Northwest America
- Seattle club. Photos, event announcements, technical/restoration information, and other resources.
Jaguar Owners Club of Oregon
- Portland-based JOCO has a mix of activities for every Jaguar enthusiast. JOCO was a founder of the Portland All British Field Meet in 1976. JCNA affiliate.
Jaguar Society of South Carolina
- The JSSC is a JCNA chapter. The heritage of the car is enhanced by social gatherings, annual concours, tours, rallies, technical sessions and other activities. All are covered on the site.
Jaguar Touring Club of New Jersey
- Frames-based site coverage of upcoming events.
The Nation's Capital Jaguar Owners Club
- Washington, D.C. area group. Includes meeting information, calendar of events in the region, newsletter, photos, links, and other resources.
Rocky Mountain Jaguar Club
- JCNA affiliate club dedicated to owners in Denver. Contains details of club events and newsletters, and a list of local suppliers.
San Diego Jaguar Club
- JCNA affiliate club established in 1959. Contains information on upcoming events, news, and archives of the club newsletter: "Jaguar Tracks".
South Florida Jaguar Club
- The SFJC organizes and sponsors various activities including: technical sessions, annual concours, tours, rallies and cultural events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 11:39:15 UTC -