become an editor
the entire directory
only in Makes_and_Models/Jaguar
Makes and Models
Chats and Forums
Parts and Accessories
Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: By Country: United Kingdom
Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: Daimler
This category in other languages:
- Official worldwide web site of Jaguar Cars. Directs users to pages tailored to country-specific markets and model-specific websites.
Bernard Embden's Jaguar Website
- Details Bernard Embden's unique solutions and modifications to his 1978 Jaguar XJ-S over more than 20 years that he has owned this car. There are over 1100 photographs with detailed step by step instructions.
- A photographic archive of classic Jaguar saloon and sports cars.
- Large and well-known resource. Includes an collection of brochures ranging from 1930's to present, mailing list, photo albums and other features.
- Resources for people interested in Jaguar Club Racing and/or repair and modifications to XJS and XJ40 models. Includes a buying guide and problem areas pages.
Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust
- Jaguar Cars' official heritage site and museum. Provides a definitive information resource for Jaguar classic vehicles and the many other marques associated with the company.
- An independent, bi-monthly magazine. 12-month subscription also includes unrestricted access to the website.
Jaguar World Monthly Magazine
- An independent, United Kingdom based, monthly publication. Contains reviews, comparison tests, motor sport coverage, buying advice, and practical Jaguar maintenance features.
- This car was the pre-production test vehicle. It is "one-of-one" and the site uniquely covers a historical footnote.
- Worldwide directory of Jaguar specialists - parts, service, accessories.
Overview of the Jaguar XJS
- An introduction to the development of the XJS model throughout its lifetime, including the XJRS variant.
Paul's Daimler Diary
- Story of a 1974 SII Daimler Double Six Vanden Plas. Lots of information on bodywork repair, ignition and Stromberg carburettors. Several photo galleries.
Sean's Jaguar XJ-S Tech Pages
- Tool and service procedure tips for owners of the Jaguar XJ-S.
Shere Khan: An XJ6 Diary
- Dedicated to the life of a 1980 Jaguar XJ6 Series II, including pictures, repairs, and information.
- News about Jaguar, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 11:24:06 UTC -