become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ford/Falcon
Makes and Models
Shopping: Vehicles: Parts and Accessories: Makes and Models: American: Ford
The Ford Falcon News
- Free e-mail based digest and Falcon visual identification guide. Classified, FAQs, member links, clubs, vendors, photographs.
The Bicycling Guitarist's Ranchero
- Stories of its adventures and details of its restoration. Photographs, essay on Ranchero advertising language.
Chris Kelly's Falcon Page
- Features a 1967 Falcon four door sedan. History, photographs, engine building details. Ford engine and transmission data, along with some performance calculators.
- Featured vehicle is a 1966 Deluxe Club Wagon, also vintage literature and repair tips.
- Pictures of the featured 1963 Tudor sedan.
Ford Falcon Registry
- Registry and restoration reference for Ford Falcons made in the US. Includes VIN decoders, registry, owners list, photos, technical information, history, message board, and links.
- How to setup the perfect shop, general restoration techniques, and specific procedures on a 1964 Sprint convertible. Information, photographs.
John's Falcon Page
- Photographs and information about a 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint Convertible. Modifications, links.
Loco 4 Fomoco
- Information and photographs on Pro/Street modifications, factory original restorations, Hoosier Chapter Falcon Club of America, links to parts vendors.
My '63 Falcon
- Photos and story of the featured 1963 Tudor sedan.
The New Millennium.... Falcon!
- How-to Restoration articles for Ford Falcons, Falcon articles, TV commercials, Owner galleries, and VIN decoder for vehicle identification.
Richard Granger's Old Ford
- The story behind a 1963 hardtop.
Sadie the 64 Falcon
- Dedicated to a 1964 Futura hardtop named Sadie. Features photographs, documentation and vintage advertising.
Seabrook's 1962 Tudor
- The story and photos of the featured car in Ontario, Canada.
- Photos of this project 1968 coupe.
Thunder Alley Racing
- Photo series showing a 1969 coupe alcohol superpro racecar being built.
Wendy and Jim's Big Adventure
- Photo series of 1964 Sprint convertible restoration and on a cross country trip.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 1, 2015 at 6:24:04 UTC -