the entire directory
only in Makes_and_Models/Ford
Makes and Models
Parts and Accessories
Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: Edsel
Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: Ford Motor Company
Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: Lincoln
Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: Mercury
Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: Merkur
This category in other languages:
- Official site for Ford's cars and minivans, trucks, and SUVs. Includes in-depth information about each vehicle, dealer and vehicle locator, and special events and programs.
1932 Ford Roadster
- The Pineapple Princess, a street rod built in the late 1950's that has remained unchanged to this day.
- History, information, specifications, and picture gallery of the 1957 Ford.
American Ford Granada & Mercury Monarch Enthusiast Site
- Features owner's cars, photo gallery, forum, and related links.
Chris' 1953 Ford Customline
- Customizing this classic with a 351C, C6 tranny, and 9" rear. Plenty of pictures and links for information.
- Ford enthusiast community featuring user-submitted rides and pictures.
Early Ford Models in South Africa
- Information and picture galleries of 1908-1936 vehicles.
Fabulous Fairlanes and Great Galaxies
- All about the 1964 Ford Fairlanes and 1963 Ford Galaxies. Includes restoration information and pictures.
Fast Fords and Car Audio
- Photographs and information on various Fords.
- Internet automotive magazine focusing on Ford.
Ford Festiva Com
- Offers technical information, performance and styling modifications, maintenance tips and classifieds for the 1988-1993 Ford Festiva.
Ford Flathead V8 Engine
- Resources for specifications, model identification, and parts drawings for the Ford flathead V8-powered cars built from 1932 to 1953.
- Official site offering a historical review of the company and various models.
Ford South Africa
- Official Ford South Africa site.
Ford Taunus GT Homepage
- Ford Taunus 2.3 GT restoration and information. Includes pictures.
Ford's Performance Cars
- Features Australian Fords including Falcon GT, Coupe, Laser, Mustang and T-Series. News, model specifications and photos.
The Green Slime
- Dedicated to a 1965 Fairlane 500 Hardtop, includes a photo gallery and vehicle history.
- Forum for discussion on Ford GT40s, both real and replica.
Michael Helsvig's Ford Granada Page
- A brief overview of the different models and history in the Ford Granada line.
- Forum sections covering Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, and Ford trucks.
My 1956 Ford Victoria
- Dedicated to the author's 1956 Ford Victoria. Includes pictures, the story of the car and a guest book.
My Ford Five Hundred
- A Ford Five Hundred and Mercury Montego enthusiast site. Features photo galleries, forums, and technical articles.
The Roaring Forties
- Ford GT40 history, news, model versions, gallery and advertising history.
- Information for the practical automobile owner and the performance enthusiast. Includes free webspace and e-mail.
- A discussion forum revolving around XD-XE-XF Falcons. Features a classified section, gallery and vbookie.
Zetec Motor Message Board
- A forum for the modification of the Ford Zetec DOHC 4 cylinder engine.
- News about Ford, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
Usenet alt.autos.ford -
Usenet alt.autos.ford.flathead -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 13:35:04 UTC -