become an editor
the entire directory
only in DaimlerChrysler/Clubs
Makes and Models
Open Directory - Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: DaimlerChrysler: Clubs
The Chrysler Restorers Club of N.Z. (Inc).
- The club was formed in August 1976 by members dedicated to the preservation and restoration of Chrysler Products of North American origin.
The National DeSoto Club
- The purpose of the club is to promote the restoration, preservation and enjoyment of the DeSoto automobile. Includes the DeSoto story, classifieds, membership information and calendar of events.
Nordic MoPar Registry
- The Register's purpose is to collect all the owners of these cars in the register, and make an environment where we can save all these cars.
- A club site for the Chrysler Conquest and its siblings, contains pictures, info, and a forum. This site is geared towards bringing all related clubs together.
TriCity Mopar Club
- A non-profit club organized by enthusiasts of Chrysler built vehicles.
The W.P.C. Club
- Dedicated to the preservation, restoration, and enjoyment of Chrysler Products, namely Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, Imperial, Jeep, Eagle and related vehicles, including antecedents Maxwell and Chalmers Motor Cars.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2013 at 9:35:04 UTC -