become an editor
the entire directory
only in Makes_and_Models/Caterham
Makes and Models
Recreation: Autos: Enthusiasts: Kit Cars and Replicas
Recreation: Autos: Makes and Models: Lotus: Seven
Alcester Racing Sevens
- A wide range of Caterham Seven product reviews, maintenance guides and tips based around owning, driving and upgrading an ex-Academy (k-series) 7.
- Official on-line forum of the Lotus Seven Club GB. Offers information about owning, driving, maintaining and purchasing Caterham and Lotus Se7ens.
- Official site. Offers model details, parts list, track day details, brochures, and dealer locator.
Caterham Super 7
- Contains details of the author's car, photographs, construction story, and an article on the driving experience.
Cherik's Super Seven
- Driving and upgrading information from the USA. Also offers a comparison of X Flow vs Zetec engines.
Classic Motor Monthly Archives - Caterham 7
- Includes a road report.
- Home of the Lotus Seven Club for Cornwall. Includes club news, photo gallery and a calendar of events.
- Discussion forum for Caterham Seven owners in Scotland and Northern England.
Lancashire and District Sevens (LADS)
- Club website for the Lancashire and District Sevens region of the Lotus 7 Club. Includes details of events, photo gallery, and video.
- One couple's Caterham ownership experience, with technical information, trip reports and photos.
My Caterham Pages
- Information on the many upgrades and improvements one Caterham owner has made to his car.
Paul Davis' Mostly Caterham Seven
- Offers a link resource to related sites.
Pierre Demartines Caterham Super Seven
- Contains photos and a description of the author's Caterham.
- Supplier of specialised Covers, Tonneaus, and Half doors for all kinds of Lotus and Caterham seven
Steve Carter's Super Seven
- Contains the history of the marque, track days, events, photo gallery, video, and dealer locator.
Steve Marsh's Caterham
- Info on owning and running a Caterham Seven SV. Driving routes and removable spare wheel device.
- Offers technical details and photos of the author's cars. Also includes track days, crashes, and fitting a bike computer.
Will Fly - Roy Booths Caterham
- Build diary and subsequent upgrades to Roy's 1.8 K series Caterham.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2013 at 12:15:02 UTC -