become an editor
the entire directory
only in Autos/Magazines_and_E-zines
Magazines and E-zines
Open Directory - Recreation: Autos: Magazines and E-zines
Rod and Custom
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Trucking: News and Media
Shopping: Publications: Magazines and E-zines
This category in other languages:
- The online version of the weekly auto magazine.
- Provides auto news, show and race reports, and a database of automotive photos and information covering popular automobile makes and model years.
Auto Cars World
- Features car reviews and related automotive content.
- Features test drives, automotive and motorsport news, spyshots, auto guides, editorials and a vehicle database featuring cars, motorcycles and trucks.
- Features news, road tests, a complete car buying and leasing guide, and live auto show coverage.
- Features automotive industry news, vehicle reviews and previews, and in-depth technical reports.
The Automotive Chronicles
- An automotive newsletter especially for those who collect and preserve automotive brochures
- Provides automotive press releases.
- Delivering daily auto news, spy shots, photos and coverage of major car shows from around the world.
- Provides auto news, reviews, photo galleries, and how-to articles. Also features a discussion board.
Car and Driver
- Online version of the popular print magazine, with an interactive buying guide offering reviews of different makes and models.
The Car Connection
- An editorial source for news and reviews, spy shots and shopping guides, tips and expert advice.
- Features car news, spy photos, automotive information, reviews and auto show reports.
- An automotive e-zine, providing reviews, photos and specifications about vehicles in all categories, but focusing on sports cars. Desktop wallpapers and car videos are also offered.
Cars In Depth
- A stereographic 3D (S3D) car culture website, featuring a large archive of 3D photos and videos or classic cars, and event reports.
Cars of Europe
- A German car portal in English language. Diverse information, specifications and service offerings about European cars.
- Offers automotive news with photo galleries and in depth technical specifications. Visitors are also able to show their cars to the community.
- Covers all vehicle categories. Includes automotive news, show coverage, car tuning information and a photo gallery of female models.
- A multicultural site which delivers news and information about the African-American and Latino car culture to consumers and the auto industry.
- Automotive e-zine, focusing on fast and expensive cars. Photo galleries, specifications, reviews, news, wallpapers and videos are available.
Driven Car Reviews
- Car review videos that demonstrate what it's really like to live with today's newest vehicles. Produced by Emmy Award winning reporter Tom Voelk.
Euro Tuner Magazine
- The magazine for BMW, Audi and Volkswagen enthusiasts. Provides scene coverage and new tuner products from Europe.
European Car Magazine
- Features include technical information, how-to articles and event coverage as well as road tests of European cars.
- An automotive resource for gays and lesbians. Offers car reviews, news, classifieds, and a list of gay-friendly companies.
- Latest motoring news and reviews, including spy shots and manufacturer sections.
- Car video network, featuring drifting videos, car racing videos, new vehicle tests, motor sports events and car comparison races.
- Daily news from the world of supercars, car shows, and automotive events.
- A free online car magazine published by Edmunds.com, Inc., the provider of automotive information such as road tests, future vehicles, auto show coverage, photos, and videos.
- Features new car reviews, news, classic cars, and racing.
Japanese Sport Cars
- An automotive web portal that carries Japanese automotive news, car reviews, photos, videos and wallpapers.
- Provides reviews about autos, motorcycles, products and accessories. Also includes event reports and an expert advice section.
- Dealing with high performance cars and cutting edge motoring. The focus is on luxury and performance cars.
- Provides news and articles.
- A motoring lifestyle site that features car reviews and photos.
- Covering motorsport news, races, car test drives, and motorcycles.
- Automobile, boat, RV and motorcycle news, reviews and links.
- Informative articles on automotive technology, car parts, do it yourself repair, and used cars.
- A weekly updated on-line automotive magazine for men. Features pictures of cars and motorbikes with female models, reviews, and videos.
Road & Track
- A popular automobile magazine, with reviews of the latest car makes and models.
- Automobile reviews, road tests, forums, photos, classifieds, and research information.
- Reviews, pictures, and specifications of the latest automobiles, focusing on modified and sports cars. Car tuning/styling directory, multimedia, and automotive articles are also offered.
- The BBC TV program about cars and driving. Offers car reviews with information from Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond.
- A free automobile enthusiast magazine. Offers reviews, pictures and specifications of the latest cars, automotive event coverage, and news about upcoming cars.
- Daily updated automotive e-zine, focusing on sports and modified cars. Features photo galleries, forums, editorials, and spy photos.
- Regularly updated news from the automotive world.
Topix: Auto News
- Headline links from motoring media sources worldwide. [RSS]
Wired News: Autopia
- The latest news on cars and transportation, from the monthly magazine. [RSS]
Auto Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:22:43 PM EST -