become an editor
the entire directory
only in Enthusiasts/Microcars
- Online directory (A to Z) for 3 wheeled cars.
451 Smart Forum
- Community for Smart Fortwo car owners, focused on the car sold in the USA and Canada. Provides a forum, events, photos and videos section.
The Arcane Auto Society
- A group for people who appreciate, drive and help preserve unique, small automobiles.
BMW Isetta 250
- Features a 1962 model after full restoration with pictures and descriptions.
The Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum
- Collection of microcars in Madison, Georgia, USA. The collection can be seen online in a virtual tour.
- Descriptions and photos of the annual Microcar and Minicar Classic meet. Also includes photos and articles about a Microcar show held at the Museum of Transportation in Brookline, Massachusetts.
The Electric Car Owners Club
- Started in 1982 as an informal association of electric car owners and enthusiasts.
- Paul Elio's economical, personal transportation alternative. Phoenix, AZ.
- Club for owners and fans of the Nash/Hudson/AMC Metropolitan, manufactured from 1954-1962. Membership, newsletter, technical and miscellaneous information, member cars, events, message boards, chat and links.
Isetta Owners Club Of Great Britain
- Contains history of the marque, technical help, photo gallery, members area, joining details, events calendar, regalia, and a car register.
Messerschmitt Owners Club
- View Messerschmitt articles. Members can order spares online.
Micro Car Broker
- Microcar classified ads and listings.
Microcar Discussion Forum
- Meetings, shows and microcars for sale.
- Yahoo! Group devoted to all makes. Includes photos and message archives.
MK1 Performance Conversions
- A site dedicated to aspects of the BMC Mini.
The National MicroCar Rally
- NMCR is held once a year, in September. Located in Britain.
- Andy Carter's site for Peel microcars built on the Isle of Man.
- Personal microcar fan site by Wally.
The Vintage Microcar Club
- Dedicated to the enjoyment and preservation of foreign and domestic models. Contains upcoming events, membership benefits, index of cars, photographs and forums.
The little car you can drive in France without a licence - BBC News
- The top speed is 28mph and it's only tiny but the voiture sans permis - often held together with wire and gaffer tape - is a key feature of French village life. (January 04, 2016)
10 Classic Bubble Cars & Microcars of the Past (and Present) - Urban Ghosts Media
- Post by Morris M. includes images. (August 17, 2015)
The Quirky Evolution of the Microcar
- Post by Brendan McAleer. (June 10, 2015)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2016 at 0:01:47 UTC -