the entire directory
only in Enthusiasts/Kit_Cars_and_Replicas
Kit Cars and Replicas
Open Directory - Recreation: Autos: Enthusiasts: Kit Cars and Replicas
Factory Five Roadsters
This category in other languages:
7's Mailing List
- Information on building a Caterham 7, Westfield, Striker, and Locost. FAQ, pictures, links, events, build page, diary and logbook.
Bike Transplant Central
- Devoted to using motorcycle engines in cars. FAQ, list of donors, build diaries and links.
Brunton Automotive Stalker
- The Brunton Stalker V6 Clubman is a high performance sportscar for builders in the U.S.A. Construction, performance options, specifications, components and FAQ.
Build Your Own Race Car
- Resources for the amateur designer with building strategies, mechanical engineering software, and sanctioning bodies rules and guidelines. Links included.
Building a Yamaha R1 powered Fisher Fury
- Preparation, decisions, sourcing parts, build diary, costs, links and contact.
Building a Quantum Xtreme Kit Car
- Describing choosing, building, registering, driving and modifying cars. Pictures and plans included.
Dale Van Blokland's Lambo Builder.com
- FAQ, gallery and build diary of Phantom Roadster.
Davesweb Personal Site
- Includes details of a Jago Geep and GTM Libra. Build diary, links, contact, updates and photos.
Duckhunt Car Design & Engineering
- About the owners, the workshop, for sale, contact, general information, features, assembly and pictures.
Dune Buggy Nostalgia
- Personal page dedicated to a restoration and reproduction of a vintage Meyers Manx. What's new, history, parts hunt, project diary, photos, acknowledgments and links.
- A Lotus 7 replica built in Sweden. Contains background in Swedish and English. Chassis construction, on the racetrack, pictures, links, contact, updates, parts, for sale, fun stuff and forum.
Giles Cooper's Tiger Cat Site
- Summary of the build, SVA test, specifications, modifications, interests, boring bits, and ERA photos.
- Glassic Model A Ford replicas, also known as Replicars. History and support site for the Phaeton and Roadster replicas of 1931 Fords manufactured in the 1960's and 1970's.
John's Pembleton Build Site
- Covers the work on a Brooklands from inception to completion with pictures, build diary, hints, tips, Sylva Leader, Round Table, rant and links.
- Message board, pictures, publications, technical, links, registry, odd styles, wanted, for sale, upgrades, GT 40 and catalogs.
Kit Car Building
- Gallery, FAQ, manufacturers, suppliers, links, diary and cost sheet.
Kit Car Magazine.com
- Vendor database, classifieds, discussion, news, visitors cars, consumer alerts, events, advertisers, opportunities, articles and forum.
- Monthly publication for enthusiasts. Includes a donor guide, events, accessories, list of manufacturers, clubs, and subscription information.
- For sale, want to buy, unfinished projects, parts, equipment and molds, investors and jobs, want to trade, sponsors, turnkeys, companies, services, products, forums, classifieds, links and statistics.
Kitcar and Replica
- Tips and advice, books, how to buy and things to do, definitions, bodies, frame construction types, FAQ and links.
- What's new, announcements, manufacturers, consumer alert, cars for sale, die cast models, photography tips, archives, Cobra country, assembly shops, titles and insurance, clubs registry, guide, bookstores, humor and links.
- A lightweight and low cost, mid-engined automobile for road and track use. News, diary, gallery, links and contact.
- Online tour, for sale, cars in progress, Knott's Berry Farm show, secrets about construction, supplement to book, photo guide and links.
- This is the complete story and photos of the construction of the sportscar from a Nissan Silvia donor in the far north Queensland town of Weipa. How it got started, organized, construction, photos, progression and touring.
Mad Mechanics - Custom and Kit Cars Forum
- Discussions including engine upgrades, manufacturers, classifieds, fiberglass, suspension and brakes.
- Manufacturers, shows and events, cars, SVA bits, support services, discussion forum, clubs and private ads.
Paul Randle's Kudos
- A three wheeled special built at Crewe in 1986 by Paul and Kevin Randle. Space frame, panels, body work, fuel tank, paint and photos.
Peter Wannop's Locust Seven Pages
- My build, the Locust, inspiration, photographs, fun and games, technical tips, links, Gav's Mini and contact.
- An off-road racer based on VW parts. Pictures of the build and when it's raced.
- A VW 1950 split window replica built from a Porsche Carrera. Story, engine, chassis, pictures, mixed, projects, links, sponsors, contact and for sale.
STK's 4x4 Dakar
- Details of a Range Rover being converted at home. Includes why a Dakar, building gallery, contributors and contact.
The Midas Sportscars Enthusiast Site
- History, FAQ, technical, advertisements, stories, photo gallery, archive and links.
The National Kit Car Festival
- Show in Newark. Dates, photo gallery, clubs, classified ads, and exhibitor information.
The Royale Sabre Kit Car Building Story
- Donor, preparation, photos, and links.
Tim and Tom's Car Pages
- Westfield, Dax, Ferrari, links, gadgets and about the builders.
Triple C Challenger
- An XJ6 based replica of Jaguar E type. Contains the original brochure, a build description, history and gallery.
WebRing: The 2CV Kits and Specials Club
- Webring for kitcars and specials based upon the Citroën 2CV or derivatives.
Yahoo Autos: Tiger Racing
- List for people who own, or are interested in, the kitcars made by Tiger Racing.
Yahoo Groups: Formula27 Owners Club
- Forum for discussion including links and pictures.
Yahoo Groups: Kit Car
- Mailing list for fans including turnkeys, Cobras, Countach, Ferrari, Fiberfab and classic roadsters.
Yahoo Groups: Rotus 7
- Mailing list for the promotion and ownership of cars which are based on the Lotus 7, Caterham, Westfield and Locost type cars.
Usenet alt.autos.kitcars -
Usenet uk.rec.cars.kit-car -
Kit Cars and Replicas
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 6, 2011 11:40:47 AM EDT -