the entire directory
only in Enthusiasts/Kit_Cars_and_Replicas
Kit Cars and Replicas
Factory Five Roadsters
This category in other languages:
7's Mailing List
- Information on building a Caterham 7, Westfield, Striker, and Locost. FAQ, pictures, links, events, build page, diary and logbook.
Bike Transplant Central
- Devoted to using motorcycle engines in cars. FAQ, list of donors, build diaries and links.
Brunton Automotive Stalker
- The Brunton Stalker V6 Clubman is a high performance sportscar for builders in the U.S.A. Construction, performance options, specifications, components and FAQ.
Build Your Own Race Car
- Resources for the amateur designer with building strategies, mechanical engineering software, and sanctioning bodies rules and guidelines. Links included.
Building a Yamaha R1 powered Fisher Fury
- Preparation, decisions, sourcing parts, build diary, costs, links and contact.
Building a Quantum Xtreme Kit Car
- Describing choosing, building, registering, driving and modifying cars. Pictures and plans included.
Dale Van Blokland's Lambo Builder.com
- FAQ, gallery and build diary of Phantom Roadster.
Davesweb Personal Site
- Includes details of a Jago Geep and GTM Libra. Build diary, links, contact, updates and photos.
Duckhunt Car Design & Engineering
- About the owners, the workshop, for sale, contact, general information, features, assembly and pictures.
Giles Cooper's Tiger Cat Site
- Summary of the build, SVA test, specifications, modifications, interests, boring bits, and ERA photos.
- Glassic Model A Ford replicas, also known as Replicars. History and support site for the Phaeton and Roadster replicas of 1931 Fords manufactured in the 1960's and 1970's.
John's Pembleton Build Site
- Covers the work on a Brooklands from inception to completion with pictures, build diary, hints, tips, Sylva Leader, Round Table, rant and links.
- Message board, pictures, publications, technical, links, registry, odd styles, wanted, for sale, upgrades, GT 40 and catalogs.
Kit Car Building
- Gallery, FAQ, manufacturers, suppliers, links, diary and cost sheet.
Kit Car Magazine.com
- Vendor database, classifieds, discussion, news, visitors cars, consumer alerts, events, advertisers, opportunities, articles and forum.
- Monthly publication for enthusiasts. Includes a donor guide, events, accessories, list of manufacturers, clubs, and subscription information.
Kitcar and Replica
- Tips and advice, books, how to buy and things to do, definitions, bodies, frame construction types, FAQ and links.
- What's new, announcements, manufacturers, consumer alert, cars for sale, die cast models, photography tips, archives, Cobra country, assembly shops, titles and insurance, clubs registry, guide, bookstores, humor and links.
- For sale, want to buy, unfinished projects, parts, equipment and molds, investors and jobs, want to trade, sponsors, turnkeys, companies, services, products, forums, classifieds, links and statistics.
- A lightweight and low cost, mid-engined automobile for road and track use. News, diary, gallery, links and contact.
- Online tour, for sale, cars in progress, Knott's Berry Farm show, secrets about construction, supplement to book, photo guide and links.
- This is the complete story and photos of the construction of the sportscar from a Nissan Silvia donor in the far north Queensland town of Weipa. How it got started, organized, construction, photos, progression and touring.
Mad Mechanics - Custom and Kit Cars Forum
- Discussions including engine upgrades, manufacturers, classifieds, fiberglass, suspension and brakes.
- Manufacturers, shows and events, cars, SVA bits, support services, discussion forum, clubs and private ads.
The Midas Sportscars Enthusiast Site
- History, FAQ, technical, advertisements, stories, photo gallery, archive and links.
The National Kit Car Festival
- Show in Newark. Dates, photo gallery, clubs, classified ads, and exhibitor information.
Paul Randle's Kudos
- A three wheeled special built at Crewe in 1986 by Paul and Kevin Randle. Space frame, panels, body work, fuel tank, paint and photos.
Peter Wannop's Locust Seven Pages
- My build, the Locust, inspiration, photographs, fun and games, technical tips, links, Gav's Mini and contact.
- An off-road racer based on VW parts. Pictures of the build and when it's raced.
- A VW 1950 split window replica built from a Porsche Carrera. Story, engine, chassis, pictures, mixed, projects, links, sponsors, contact and for sale.
The Royale Sabre Kit Car Building Story
- Donor, preparation, photos, and links.
STK's 4x4 Dakar
- Details of a Range Rover being converted at home. Includes why a Dakar, building gallery, contributors and contact.
Tim and Tom's Car Pages
- Westfield, Dax, Ferrari, links, gadgets and about the builders.
Triple C Challenger
- An XJ6 based replica of Jaguar E type. Contains the original brochure, a build description, history and gallery.
WebRing: The 2CV Kits and Specials Club
- Webring for kitcars and specials based upon the Citroën 2CV or derivatives.
Yahoo Autos: Tiger Racing
- List for people who own, or are interested in, the kitcars made by Tiger Racing.
Yahoo Groups: Formula27 Owners Club
- Forum for discussion including links and pictures.
Usenet alt.autos.kitcars -
Usenet uk.rec.cars.kit-car -
Kit Cars and Replicas
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2013 at 13:42:44 UTC -