become an editor
the entire directory
only in Enthusiasts/Antique
Events and Shows
Recreation: Autos: Restoration
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Vehicles
Antique Auto Archive
- Includes restoration tips, technical information, links, and a gallery of period car advertising.
- The past events of cars, famous auto makers, time lines, different models, accessories, parts and related information.
Automobiles Manufactured in St. Louis and Missouri
- Makes from 1893 until the 1930's including Moon, Dorris, Diana, Windsor, Ruxton and Gardner.
The Brighton Early Collection
- A private collection of veteran motor vehicles with photos and history of manufacturers. Includes a 1903 Ford Model A.
Caroholic - the web site for gear heads
- A web site which provides updated photos and reports on an average hobbyist's restoration projects, including costs, problems and solutions, and historical data on the specific vehicles.
- History, articles, FAQ, photos, art gallery and links.
Flying Ladies - Northstar Galleries
- Fine art photography of automobile hood ornaments and mascots. Also links.
- Antique vehicle restoration. Including a unique one of a kind 1938 International D15 truck and a 1936 Curtiss Aerocar Travel Trailer. Restoration photos and stories about this very unique part of Canadian Automotive History.
- Factory, glass and accessory items. Contributors, motoring badges, motometers, manufacturers, mailing list, discussion forum, links and items wanted.
Model T, Model A, and Early V-8 Enthusiasts
- Features message board, swap meet and links.
- Vintage, classic and muscle car pictures and books. Pre-war, American, European and custom.
- Hints, tips, suppliers, engineering data, links, events, for sale, wanted and photo gallery.
Ward LaFrance Apparatus and Collectibles
- Store offers vintage advertisements, owners manuals and vehicles. Includes history and photo archives.
Usenet rec.autos.antique -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 25, 2015 at 3:45:31 UTC -