become an editor
the entire directory
only in Audio/Do-It-Yourself
Science: Technology: Electronics: Audio and Video
Science: Technology: Electronics: Reference: Vacuum Tubes
This category in other languages:
Chris VenHaus Homepage
- DIY resource for Audiophiles. Includes recipes for Cat5 speaker cable, fine silver interconnects, and power cords.
CoolTune Audio Projects
- Marco Rutz shares his experiences and projects in design, acoustics and recording. Personal observations, current and past projects, photo gallery, and high-end systems are showcased.
DIY Audio Projects
- A wide collection of DIY Audio Projects that range from chip amplifiers to speakers to tube pre-amplifiers.
ESP Project Pages
- Information for audio DIY audio hobbyists. Articles, construction projects, links, sources.
Forum - DIY Hi-Fi
- A web community (message forum) for the discussion of DIY Audio.
Forum - diyAudio.com
- Very large Web community (forum) for the discussion of diy audio. Registration is required for full access.
Fun With Tubes
- Information related to vacuum tube circuits and techniques.
Gary's Vacuum Tube Page
- Vacuum tubes for antique radios and tube audio gear.
Hi-Fi Blog for DIY Audiophiles
- Regularly updated blog containing a lot of information about DIY Audio.
Klaus Boening's Analog Audio Web Site
- Describes a few tube amplifier projects including schematics and descriptions of the circuitry.
OPCOM's Electronics Index
- Articles, pictures, and schematics on public address amplifiers, and other electronics, and related software.
- Projects by Nelson Pass including amplifiers, preamps and loudspeakers. Site offers information on circuit boards, FAQs and how to articles.
Personal Home Page
- Raymond's electronics include vacuum tube audio photos and descriptions of projects.
- Provides details of the design and construction of two PC integrated audio amplifiers.
Tu-be or Not Tu-be
- Articles about tubes.
Wade's Audio And Tube Page
- Discussion of vacuum tube audio amplifiers and high fidelity equipment with photos and schematic diagrams.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2016 at 6:24:07 UTC -