become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools/Organizations
Open Directory - Recreation: Antiques: Tools: Organizations
Arts: Architecture: Preservation: Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Periods and Cultures: Post-Medieval: Industrial
CRAFTS of New Jersey
- For those anywhere in the world who collect, use, display, or sell early tools or implements. Publish a newsletter, The Tool Shed, and sponsor several tool-related events each year.
Early American Industries Association
- EAIA membership, antique tool collecting and related information.
Early RI Toolmakers and Tradesmen
- Anyone having articles, pictures or advertisements relating to early toolmakers or tradesmen in Rhode Island, are encouraged to use this site to showcase that material.
Hand Tool Preservation Society of Australia Inc.
- A heritage group providing a forum for discussing traditional tools and the way in which artisans of the past worked with these tools, recognizing the skill and ingenuity of their efforts.
Long Island Antique Tool Collectors Association
- Organized for the study, identification, and preservation of the tools used by the craftsmen in past centuries, for the sharing of information about these tools, and for their exhibition.
Mid-West Tool Collectors Association
- Dedicated to the study, preservation and understanding of the early tools, implements and devices used in homes, shops, on the farms and on the seas, and to a better perception of the industries and crafts in which these tools were used as well as the craftsmen who used them.
New Zealand Vintage Tool Collectors Club
- Non profit organization promoting the collection of vintage tools in New Zealand.
PAST: Preserving Arts and Skills of the Trades
- Learn about the tools and trades that made America. Includes events, a list of officers and directors, some history of the organization, articles and related links.
- The Potomac Antique Tools and Industries Association, Inc. is an educational, tax-exempt organization for people who have an interest in the tools, crafts or manufacturing processes of the past.
Rocky Mountain Tool Collectors
- Promotes the collection, restoration, study and understanding of the tools of early trades and crafts. Includes a list of officers, a meeting schedule, book reviews, a membership application and club links. Located in Denver, Colorado, United States.
Society For Preservation And Study of Wooden Planes
- Organization for historical study of wooden planes and study of antique wooden plane makers. Research on antique tool history.
Southwest Tool Collectors Association
- Promotes the collection, care and use of antique and collectible tools. Links, membership information, events and sample newsletter.
The Hardware Companies Kollectors Klub
- Informational site for collectors interested in tools and related items from vintage hardware companies including Simmons (Keen Kutter); Shapleigh (Diamond Edge); Winchester, Hibbard, Spencer, Bartlett(OVB), Belknap (Blue Grass), and Stanley.
The Tool Group of Canada
- A group of members who are interested in collecting and studying antique tools. Members across Canada, the U.S., and the UK.
The Tools and Trades History Society
- TATHS was founded in 1983 to further the knowledge and understanding of hand tools and the trades and people that used them. Membership is open to the UK and overseas.
The Traditional Tools Group
- TTTG is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the study, conservation, collection, and use of craftsmens' tools. Promotes the preservation of traditional tools and skills, and the dissemination of knowledge about Australian toolmaking history and the use of tools across all industries.
Union Hill Antique Tools: Pacific Northwest Tool Club
- Membership includes collectors, craftsmen, tool dealers, historians, tool manufacturers, artists and general users of tools. Members from British Columbia, Oregon and Washington.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 2, 2009 10:33:12 PM EST -