become an editor
the entire directory
only in Telephones_and_Telegraphs/Telegraphs
Telephones and Telegraphs
Recreation: Collecting: Insulators
Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Morse Code
Society: History: By Topic: Science: Engineering and Technology: Telegraphy
Canadian Railway Telegraph History
- Site dedicated to Canada's railway telegraph, agents, operators, and railway.
Early Telegraph Apparatus
- Early telegraph instruments from the John Jenkins Spark Museum collection.
- Descriptions of a common telegraph key used by the U.S. Army Signal Corps.
Modern Practice Of The Electric Telegraph
- The entire 19th century book by Franklin Pope is viewable at this site. This was the standard reference book used by the U.S. Signal Service.
N1FN Key Collection Pages
- An assortment of telegraph keys from the personal collection of Marshall Emm, N1FN.
The Old Telegraph Station
- The personal Vibroplex and telegraph collection of Frank O. Remington.
The Sparks Telegraph Key Review
- Informational and photo display site on telegraph keys. Includes information about instruments used during the spark-era of radio. By Russ Kleinmann, WA5Y.
- A telegraph instrument collecting site located in Greece by ham radio operator, Apostolos Bourousis, SV1EDT.
- An assortment of telegraph instrument images compiled from several early physics apparatus collections by Professor Thomas Greenslade Jr. of Kenyon College.
The Telegraph Office
- A resource for wire and wireless telegraph instrument collectors and historians. Several images of instruments are viewable in the photo galleries.
W1TP Telegraph & Scientific Instrument Museums
- The Telegraph Museum on this site contains hundreds of images of American and foreign telegraph instruments from different eras. Presented by Tom Perera, W1TP.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2014 at 6:24:06 UTC -