become an editor
the entire directory
only in Farm_and_Ranch_Equipment/Tractors
Farm and Ranch Equipment
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Equipment and Supplies: Tractors, Machinery, and Implements
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Vehicles: Tractors: Parts
Sports: Motorsports: Tractor and Truck Pulling
This category in other languages:
- A listing of various Ford Tractor sites on the Web.
Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club
- An International Club with over 1800 members to support restoration of antique Caterpillar machinery (circa 1925 - 1960) and to preserve Caterpillar history.
Antique Power and Steam Show
- The official site of the South Lake County Agricultural Historical Society, Inc. Devoted to steam engines, antique tractors, sawmills, and shows.
Antique Power Magazine
- A bi-monthly magazine devoted to all makes of antique tractors.
Antique Tractor Blog
- Tractor News and Information from the staff of Steiner Tractor Parts. Features the popular Wrenching with Rachel guest blog as well as a useful find your tractor club guide and a tractor events calendar.
Antique Tractor Internet Photo Archive
- An ftp site that is filled with folders containing pictures of many antique tractors, organized by make of tractor.
Antique Tractor Internet Service (ATIS)
- Antique tractor information service with links to parts, classifieds, and an extraordinary wealth of information. Review discussion boards and archives to past newsletters for many makes of antique tractors.
Antique Tractor Shed
- History, information and pictures of various models of vintage and antique tractors. An interactive information site and photo gallery.
- Manuals, parts, discussion forums and other resources for Allis Chalmers, Case IH, Ford, International, John Deere, Massey Ferguson and other antique tractors.
Bedford Steam Engine Preservation Society
- Describes the society and includes information about activities, local events and membership details, a message board and a gallery.
Bluebonnet Antique Tractor Club
- Texas based club focusing on preserving American agricultural history and the equipment that made it great. The organization is dedicated to the preservation, restoration, and displaying of agricultural, construction, and military tractors, engines, and equipment.
Bolens Tractor Group
- Yahoo group for the discussion of Bolens tractors, attachments and related equipment.
C.V. Antique Engine and Machinery
- A non-profit organization with examples of machines, products and historical literature documents the history and roles of companies within the local heritage. Located in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
Central Maryland Antique Tractor Club
- Supports the restoration and preservation of antique tractors. Covers meetings, show schedule, and rules. With resource links.
Classic Tractor Magazine
- The online home of the publication dedicated to tractors and machinery built since the 1960s. Subscribe and buy back issues online.
cookport antique machinery
- Cookport, PA antique machinery show is held annually in June and features tractor pulls, machinery and tractor show, food, fun and flea market.
Dean Vinson's Farm Life Page
- Pictures, information, stories, and links pertaining to farm life and tractors.
Eastern Shore Threshermen & Collectors Assoc., Inc.
- Non-profit organization devoted to collecting and restoring antique farm equipment.
Epping's Rumelys and Gas Engines
- Site for collecting various makes and models of pre-1940 tractors as well as various antique stationary engines. Good information page.
Eye on the Basin
- Photos of tractors with light description of each one. Majority of photos provided by owners and cover North America. Includes antique, working and restored tractors. All makes and models posted.
Farm Collector Magazine
- Bimonthly publication for steam threshing engine collectors includes stories and pictures, old time farm life, and reunion reports. Offers subscription information.
Farmall Cub Club
- A gathering place for Farmall Cub enthusiasts and collectors. Message board, pictures, event calendar, classifieds.
Farmall H Information
- Devoted to Farmall Model H tractors, containing information about the H and links for more information and restoration parts. Parts and information may also be relevant for other letter series of Farmalls.
- Antique farm tractor and implement support group and information site. Resources include pictures, clubs, ads, events and a parts reference sortable by state.
Fastrac Antique Tractor World
- Weblog that is all about antique tractors, implements, old farm equipment and conversations about them.
The Ferguson Club
- International, independent member's Club to promote and disseminate information and interest in the work of the late Harry Ferguson, Ferguson products and in particular the 'Ferguson System".
Finding Old Iron
- An index of sites about antique gas engines, vintage tractors and steam traction engines.
Florida Flywheelers Antique Engine Club
- Collectors club for flywheel engines, tractors, farm equipment, Model T's and other machinery displayed in a living history museum during public shows.
Foothills Antique Tractor and Engine Club
- Representing most makes and models, newsletters, featured models, pictures, information, and classified ads.
Ford 9N-2N-8N-NAA Newsletter
- The quarterly magazine of older ford tractors.
Ford-Fordson Collectors Association, Inc.
- Dedicated to the preservation of Ford and Fordson tractors and their history.
- Antique John Deere tractor pictures, before and after restoration. Gas engines and links.
Friends of Ferguson Heritage Ltd.
- Club to encourage and assist enthusiasts in their interest in the engineering achievements of the late Harry Ferguson.
Gary's Old Tractors
- Information on antique tractors of various types.
Greenville Farm Power of the Past
- Ohio based organization sharing information on their annual show and membership meetings.
Harry's Old Gas and Steam Engines
- Collecting, restoring and showing antique stationary gas, gasoline and steam engines. Engine show photos, magnetos and ignition, classified ads and books.
The Hoosier Two-Cylinder Club
- A group located in central Indiana that is dedicated to the preservation of two-cylinder John Deere tractors. Events, ads, pictures of the club.
I & I Antique Tractor & Gas Engine Club
- Penfiled, IL based tractor club and farm museum dedicated to the preservation of farming methods of the past
International Cockshutt Club
- To unite into one organization, all persons interested in the education, preservation and exhibition of Cockshutt/CO-OP farm equipment and related subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Resource for anyone who owns or restores antique tractors.
Lancashire Traction Engine Club
- This charity organization gives information on its meetings, newsletter, rallies and links.
Long Island Antique Power Association
- Long Island Antique Power is a non-profit organization formed in 1996 near Riverhead L.I., N.Y. Tractors, engines, and trucks.
Maine Antique Tractor Club
- Preserving tractoring history and teaching their tractoring past. Includes photographs, newsletters, pulling events, and classifieds.
- Unofficial resource site for those interested in Minneapolis Moline farm or industrial tractors.
My Tractor Forum
- Forum community covering new and antique farm tractors, garden tractors and accessories.
The National Traction Engine Trust
- A British-based organisation with members world-wide, intent on preserving our heritage of steam on the road. Aims and history, who's who, owners and drivers, news, events list, forum and magazine.
Northeast Two-Cylinder Club
- Purpose is to promote interest in the preservation and restoration of John Deere two-cylinder tractors, accessories and implements.
The Oklahoma Steam Threshers Association
- Dedicated to preserving Oklahoma's heritage of the threshing days of the early 1900s. Steam traction engines and other old iron.
The Oliver Gang Home Page
- Home of the first chapter of the Hart-Parr Oliver Collectors Association.
- Talk with other collectors about the Planet Jr, and S.L. Allen garden tractors.
Power from the Past
- Arizona based organization dedicated to collecting, restoring, exhibiting and researching early-day engines, tractors and equipment.
Preston Steam Services
- Suppliers of steam engines, spares, equipment and other items. Includes a list of items wanted, photos, directions and a map. Located in Kent, UK.
- Antique John Deere tractors and implements are still used on this small hobby farm in New England. A collection of John Deere model B tractors from the 1930's and 1940's.
The Ridenour's L, LA, & LI Tractor Homepage
- Devoted to collecting, restoring, buying, selling and trading anything pertaining to the John Deere L series.
Rumely Collector's News
- The magazine for fans and collectors of Rumely, Advance-Rumely, Aultman-Taylor, Advance, and Gaar-Scott.
Rumely Products Collectors Inc.
- National organization dedicated to preserving and promoting the history of the Rumely company and all of the old lines they orphaned.
- Information, pictures and links for the Rumley Oil Pull Tractors.
Rummy's John Deere Page
- Features information on classic 2-cylinder tractors of the western-piedmont of North Carolina, with photos, model data, and links.
- A magazine for farm and antique tractors and items of interest to the rustic home. Classifieds and parts source.
Rusty Acres Ranch
- Interesting resource for the restoration of old tractors, particularly John Deere.
Silver King & Plymouth Tractors
- designed to celebrate the different tractors made by the Fate-Root-Heath Company of Plymouth, Ohio USA.
- A site dedicated to preserving and maintaining old Simplicity and Allis-Chalmers tractors.
Southern Illinois Antique Power Club
- Info, links, and pictures regarding the shows held by this club.
- Many images and lots of information about traction engines is included on this site
- Ontario Steam and Antique Preservers Association show in Milton, Ontario, held on the Labour Day weekend. Featuring all kinds of antique farming and agricultural demonstrations.
Steiner Tractor TV
- Tractor repair videos brought to you by Steiner Tractor Parts. Featuring free detailed repair videos for many common repairs on your antique tractor.
Storment Family Ferguson Tractors
- Technical specifications, photos, and information for the restoration and collection of Ferguson tractors and implements.
Traction Engine Club of Ulster
- Dedicated to the preservation of steam and vintage vehicles, tractors and stationary engines. Includes rally list, who's who, articles, and news.
- Discussion forum and photo website devoted to (steam powered) traction engines from around the world.
- Tractor forum covering all brands of tractors from small garden tractors to large farm tractors and machinery.
- Annotated antique tractor photos, the story of Chuck's lifelong love of tractors, and links to other sites.
Two Cylinder Club
- Nonprofit service, educational, and recreational organization membership information to the John Deere preservation group. Club published magazine offered.
Vintage Tractor Engineer
- Vintage tractor maintenance advice and repair tutorials.
Wagamans Antique Tractors
- Collecting, Restoring and Showing of Antique John Deere Tractors.
The Warren County Antique Tractor Association, Inc.
- Information related to the sport of tractor pulling. Based in Tennessee.
- For farm and AG enthusiasts and presents a resource of pictures and information specific to farming and mechanical equipment.
- A monthly magazine dedicated to older and antique tractors. Articles, classified ads, pictures, parts suppliers, and discussion forums. Includes a club for Ford 9N, 2N, &8N Tractors.
- The world-wide hang-out of Zetor drivers. Information on Zetor tractors since 1946.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2015 at 19:42:06 UTC -