become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ceramics_and_Pottery/China
Ceramics and Pottery
Open Directory - Recreation: Antiques: Ceramics and Pottery: China
Recreation: Collecting: Food and Drink Related: Kitchenware
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: China, Porcelain, and Glass
Shopping: Home and Garden: Kitchen and Dining: China
The China Cupboard
- A guide to identifying unmarked china teacups by their handle shape and fluting.
- Gallery specialized in Asian art, antique and collectible items from China and Japan such as porcelain, lacquer, screen and painting, and ivory.
- Features porcelain from the Ming and Ch'ing dynasties and offers the identifying reign marks and features for both dynasties.
- Offers replacement pieces of matching patterns in fine china, glassware, crystal, flatware, silver, tableware, dinnerware and depression glass including rare and discontinued patterns.
- Dealer for Asian Arts for more than sixty years. Offers Chinese ceramics and lacquer, Korean ceramics, Japanese ceramics and paintings.
International Willow Collectors
- Includes membership information,discussion board, selected references, and the willow pattern legend.
My Pfaltzgraff Collection
- Includes Pfaltzgraff history, pattern lists and identification, message board, and a chat room.
- Basic information on identifying shapes and patterns of American dinnerware made along the Ohio River. Including such potteries as Homer Laughlin, Taylor Smith and Taylor, and Harker. Features many period factory advertisements.
Society for Old Ivory and Ohme Porcelains
- Enthusiasts of this Silesian manufacturer offer lists of patterns, shapes, and marks.
Usenet rec.antiques -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2012 at 13:35:03 UTC -