become an editor
the entire directory
only in Antiques/Ceramics_and_Pottery
Ceramics and Pottery
Arts: Crafts: Ceramic Art and Pottery
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Ceramics and Pottery
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: China, Porcelain, and Glass
Shopping: Crafts: Ceramic Art and Pottery
Shopping: Home and Garden: Accessories: Pottery
This category in other languages:
- The Agora is dedicated to the discussion of 20th Century ceramics, and aims to provide readers with evidence-based information about the works of major ceramic manufacturers.
Antique Tiles from Europe 1870-1930
- A collection of Victorian, Art Nouveau and Art Deco era European wall tiles with photographs, dates and sizes.
Ashtead Potters Limited
- Includes a history, examples and marks for this short lived British pottery from 1923 to 1935.
Chiquita's McCoy Pottery
- A web site devoted to the collection, display, and historical significance of McCoy Pottery.
Clarice Cliff Collectors Club
- Resource site for collectors of Clarice Cliff pottery. Art Deco 'Masterpieces' from the 1920s and '30s.
Cowan Pottery Associates
- Organization promotes pottery created by R. Guy Cowan. Image gallery, classifieds, membership information and links.
Czech Collector's Association
- Dedicated to Austrian, Bohemian, and Czechoslovakian decorative arts. Membership information, links, newsletter, show and auction schedule.
Eva Zeisel Forum
- Formed to exchange information, conduct research and educate about Eva Zeisel's work, including her designs for Hall, Red Wing, Castleton, Zsolnay and Kispester.
- Antique Chinese porcelain collector's help pages offers information on porcelain, history, pottery craft, and porcelain marks.
Het Blauwe Paard Restauratie Atelier
- Conservation and restoration of ceramics, glass and related materials in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Information site details the history of Imari Porcelain.
Martz, Karl, and Becky Brown, Studio Pottery
- Detailed examples of the studio pottery of Karl Martz and Becky Brown made from the early 1930's until the early 1990's in Nashville and Bloomington, Indiana.
- Manufacturer of stoneware art pottery from 1910 to 1990. Historical information, email discussion list, online store.
Noelle Beatty Old Quimper Pottery
- Quimper, Malicorne, Desvres and other French faience dating from 1875 to 1940 for sale.
- Monthly e-zine with articles on Brittany and Celtic culture, vintage Quimper pottery and books to buy.
The Piggy Bank Page
- History of the famous potters and potteries that made them. Photo galleries, glossary of pottery types and contact information.
Pilkington's Lancastrian Pottery Society
- Society concerned with Pilkington's Lancastrian and Royal Lancastrian pottery 1900 to 1958. Newsletters and research.
- List of potters including photos, background and history from North Staffordshire, England.
Pottery Marks and Famous Potters
- Provides selection of information of pottery marks and famous potters. Includes guides about how to start and look after a pottery collection.
- A gallery representing a private collection of mostly British ceramics from the 1950s. Includes private insights to collecting.
Spode Dollar Pattern
- Article on the transmigration of pottery patterns from Asia.
Susie Cooper Information Site
- Gallery cataloging this designers work. Includes a biography and sections on shapes, patterns and identifying fakes or modern reproductions.
Virtual ceramic box museum
- German ceramic boxes produced 1918 - 1933
Wedgwood Society of Washington DC
- Provides forum for Wedgwood enthusiasts to share their common interest in the history, art, science, production, and value of Wedgwood
William Brownfield Ceramics
- Includes a history, product range summaries and illustrations for this 19th century British pottery.
Wisconsin Pottery Association
- Information on many potteries, especially ones located in Wisconsin.
Ceramics and Pottery
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 1, 2015 at 22:43:44 UTC -