become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weather/Snow_and_Ski_Forecasts
Snow and Ski Forecasts
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Weather Phenomena: Snow
Sports: Winter Sports: Skiing
Sports: Winter Sports: Snowboarding
This category in other languages:
Australian Skiing and Snowboarding Weather
- Complete weather guide for Australian ski resorts. Current conditions, 6 day forecasts and major resort reports.
Colorado Avalanche Information Center
- Colorado resource for snow and avalanche forecasts. Snowfall and wind forecasts by mountain zone and time of day specifically for skiers by mountain weather experts. Useful for both resort and backcountry skiers to choose where and when to ski.
Dr. Weather's Bestskiweather
- Weather forecasts geared toward the ski industry giving up to the minute weather information
John Dee's Snow Central
- Current snow forecasts for the US, including accounts of recent snowfall activity, forecast graphics, snow totals and historical weather from meteorologist John Dee.
Mammoth Mountain Ski Patrol
- Current wind and temperature conditions around Mammoth Mountain, California, plus weather forecast discussions and numerical models, snow totals, avalanche research and satellite imagery from around the Sierra Nevada.
Metcheck Ski Resort Forecasts
- Provides 48 hour and 7 day forecasts for European resorts, and allows tracking of changes.
Minnesota's North Shore Snow and Weather Conditions
- Find cross country ski trail conditions and current weather for Minnesota's North Shore, including the Gunflint Trail area.
Mountain Weather and Snow Reports
- Mountain weather forecasts and snow reports for major ski resorts worldwide.
- Skiing and snowboarding forecasts for mountain resorts across the world.
Northwest Snowboarding and Skiing
- Dedicated to connecting Northwest snow riders. Featuring hourly snow reports, news, photo galleries, gear reviews, and a backcountry equipment store.
OnTheSnow Skiing Guide
- Includes profiles, conditions, cams, and events for all ski areas in North America, Europe, and Southern Hemisphere.
- The latest worldwide snow reports updated 3 times a day including park/pipe reports from Skiboards.com.
- Ski and snowboard reports updated twice daily, with weather for resorts and snowcams.
- Ski reports, snow conditions, live cams, and weather forecasts for more than 700 ski areas worldwide.
- Snow cams, weather forecasts and snow reports for ski resorts in Europe.
SnoCountry Mountain Reports
- Detailed ski and snow condition reports and resort information, updated several times each day.
- Snow forecasts for major Ski and Snowboard resorts and lodges throughout Southern and Northern California, Colorado, and Utah.
Snow Forecast - Worldwide
- Worldwide snow forecasts. Regional and local snow forecast maps including the U.S., Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
Snow Report Europe
- Snow reports and ski info of more than 1000 ski resorts in Europe.
- Daily SnowLine and SnowMap compiled by editors and snow reporters for east coast resorts. Updated two to four times a day during the ski season.
- Snow conditions reports for ski and snowboard areas in North America.
- Compilation of webcams from ski resorts around the world.
United States Snow Forecast
- Snow forecasts with maps, radar, and satellite images for the United States.
WeatherOnline Snow Report
- Snow reports and forecasts for the next 8 days, Europe and USA, over 800 regions.
Snow and Ski Forecasts
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 2:05:03 UTC -