become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weather/Marine
Hurricane Alerts, Reports, and Warnings
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Services: Marine Weather Services
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology
Science: Earth Sciences: Oceanography
This category in other languages:
- Features forecasts from the Canadian Maritimes to the US Gulf coast from data derived from the US National Weather Service and Environment Canada.
Decoded Offshore Weather Data
- Features worldwide coverage of buoy data charts. Hosted by Florida State University.
Gulf of Maine Ocean Observing System
- Provides recent and historical weather and oceanographic information about the Gulf of Maine from buoys, satellites and models.
Intellicast.com - Marine
- Provides sailing forecasts based upon weather and wind. Find satellite and radar imagery, and links.
iWindsurf.com - Wind and Forecasts
- Offers information on wind and current conditions for US and Canadian waterways.
Marine Weather @ Weather.org
- Provides forecast map of US waters based upon wind speed and mean-sea-level pressure (MSLP) data. Also features links to forecasts for major US ports.
- Marine forecasts including pressure, winds, and waves for France, Europe and World in English and French.
National Boating Weather Report
- Provides forecasts for small craft surface operations. Includes 12 and 24 hour prediction maps for US coastal waters.
National Data Buoy Center
- Offers recent and historical observations recorded by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and administered by the National Weather Service of the United States.
- Offers global, regional, and site specific forecasting based upon aggregate wind barb, current and sea surface temperature (SST) data.
- Global wind and wave forecasts for around the world. Includes surface winds, wave height and direction, and atmospheric pressure maps.
- Weather service designed specifically for nearshore sailors. Provides animated radar, satellite, and wind information.
Tides Winds and Weather
- Graphic tide charts and moon phase, marine weather forecast and weather warnings, real-time buoy reports, local weather radar, aerial photos for over 500 locations.
Weather Navigator - World Offshore Observations
- Find forecasts based upon station plot maps divided by region. Generated by the Weather Research Center.
Weatherzone - NSW/ACT Marine Weather
- Find warnings, wind speed and mean-sea-level pressure (MSLP) data charts, swell conditions, and forecasts for Australian waters.
WWW Tide/Current Predictor
- Generates predictions for harmonic tide and current conditions. Features links to related resources. Hosted by the Department of Biological Sciences, University of South Carolina.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2015 at 22:21:05 UTC -