become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/Quebec
Open Directory - News: Newspapers: Regional: Canada: Quebec
College and University
News: Colleges and Universities: Newspapers: Canada: Quebec
Regional: North America: Canada: Quebec: News and Media
World: Français: Régional: Amérique: Canada: Québec: Actualité et médias
- Tabloid calls itself "Montreal's Intercultural Newspaper - For People by People" and specializes in news of interest to people with links to South Asia.
- Weekly newspaper in Laval.
The D'Arcy Voice
- Student newspaper at D'Arcy McGee High School, with issues available in PDF format.
Echo of Cantley / Écho de Cantley
- Community newspaper serves Cantley, Quebec. Some back issues are available in PDF format.
- Pontiac County's only weekly newspaper, since 1883.
- Montreal's English-language urban newsweekly.
- Weekly French language student newspaper for Laval University.
The LowDown to Hull and Back News
- Community newspaper serving the Gatineau Hills since 1973.
The McGill Daily
- Student newspaper at McGill University in Montreal.
The McGill Tribune
- Newspaper published by the Students' Society of McGill University. With archives since 2000.
The Montreal Gazette
- Montreal's English-language newspaper.
- Monthly newspaper is targetted at the 35+ reader. Includes articles, profiles, and ideas from current and previous issues, with archives since 2005.
The North Shore News
- Community newspaper dedicated to exploring local issues. it caters to the information needs of Rosemère, Deux-Montagnes and the surrounding area.
- Top headlines affecting the English-speaking population in and around Quebec City. North America's oldest newspaper, since 1764.
Quebec Community Newspapers Association
- A regional organization serving Quebec's English-language and bilingual community newspapers.
- Weekly English language newspaper.
Stuff Newspaper, the Pinboard of the Outaouais
- Newspaper offers a collection of film and video reviews sorted by perceived quality, as well as recipes, and invites readers to submit classified ads for free.
- English community newspaper serving Montreal, West Island and the east end, with local news, sports, issues and events.
West End Times
- Weekly tabloid newspaper serves the West Island area of the Island of Montreal. With online archives of recent issues.
West Island Chronicle
- The voice of Montreal's West Island.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:32:45 AM EST -