the entire directory
only in Canada/Ontario
Open Directory - News: Newspapers: Regional: Canada: Ontario
College and University
County of Muskoka
County of Wellington
Sault Ste Marie
News: Colleges and Universities: Newspapers: Canada: Ontario
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: News and Media
- Covers the Almaguin Highlands area of Ontario between Muskoka and North Bay cottage country. With archives from August 2003.
- Community newspaper published in Ancaster, Ontario.
Arthur Enterprise News
- Rural community newspaper in Arthur, Ontario, serves the northern part of Wellington County. No archives.
The Barrie Examiner
- On line edition of the Examiner with news, advertising, and classifieds.
Basics Free Community Newsletter
- Free Toronto community newspaper with a working peoples' perspective is free from corporate control and is also a community organizing project. Includes news items since 2006.
Beach Metro Community News
- Non-profit, non-partisan community newspaper offering local news and information since 1972. Includes current stories, classifieds, letters to the editor, photo gallery, and contact details.
The Beacon Herald
- Daily newspaper serves the city of Stratford and the counties of Perth and Huron in Ontario, Canada.
Bingo Bugle Canada
- Bingo players' lifestyle newspaper.
Bradford and West Gwillimbury Topic
- Newspaper with local coverage of these communities in south Simcoe County.
- Newspaper serves Bradford West Gwillimbury with news, sports, weather and business coverage.
Brampton Business Times
- Local monthly business newspaper provides features from current and previous issues.
The Brampton Guardian
- Community newspaper in Brampton, Ontario offers news, classifieds, jobs, rentals, movies, sports, weather and marketplace.
Brockville Recorder and Times
- Daily newspaper in Brockville, Ontario has served Brockville, Leeds, Grenville, Lanark and South Dundas since 1821.
The Burlington Post
- Online edition of newspaper in Burlington, Ontario, for local news, entertainment, sports, business and advertising. Paper edition is published 3 times weekly.
- Community newspaper serves the Town of Caledon and the surrounding area. Provides selected articles from the current issue, but no archives.
- Community newspaper serves Cambridge, Ontario, including the former towns of Galt, Preston and Hespeler.
Canada Free Press
- Investigative site featuring news on Canada, America and world issues such as terrorism, environment, and the United Nations.
The Canadian Jewish News
- Condensed version of Canada's largest weekly Jewish newspaper. Offers sampling of weekly news stories of interest to the Canadian Jewish community.
- Top Stories, historical pieces and opinions from Clinton and Huron County.
- Newspaper serves this community in northern Ontario.
- News, sports, opinions and multimedia. Owned by Sun Media. Stirling, Ontario.
The Connection Newspaper
- A community newspaper for the Township of Smith-Ennismore-Lakefield, with event listings, news and articles and a business directory for the area.
- Serves the town of Delhi in Norfolk county, with links to a variety of local information.
- Includes news, events, sports and a directory of businesses from western Ontario.
- Community newspaper serves the Dundas district of Hamilton, Ontario.
- Community newspaper published in Exeter, Ontario serves the South Huron area. No archives.
- Daily newspaper in Brantford, Ontario provides local news, sports, and classifieds, as well as advertising and subscription information.
- Newspaper serves Gananoque and the nearby area in Ontario.
- Weekly news, opinion and advertising from Goderich and Huron county.
Good News Toronto
- Displays individual pages of the current issue as JPG images.
Grand Bend Strip community newspaper
- Community newspaper profiling entertainment and lifestyle for Grand Bend, Zurich, Dashwood, Port Franks, Exeter, Parkhill. Events listings and photos.
The Grid TO
- Weekly entertainment newspaper in Toronto.
The Guelph Mercury
- Internet edition of the daily newspaper for Guelph and Wellington County, Ontario. Includes news, classified advertisements, sports, entertainment, business and local happenings.
- Community newspaper serves the city of Guelph and Wellington County, Ontario.
The Haliburton Echo
- Weekly paper published in Haliburton, covering news in Haliburton County and Northern Victoria County.
Hamilton Mountain News
- Community newspaper serves the Hamilton Mountain district of Hamilton, Ontario. With news, sports, contacts and advertising information.
- Regional daily newspaper published in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada since 1846. [Most content on site for subscribers only.]
- Huntsville's weekly newspaper, established in 1877. Features editorials, sports, classified ads and a business directory.
The Huron Expositor
- Weekly newspaper of Seaforth. Articles, classified ads, and subscription details.
King Township Sentinel
- Community newspaper serving King Township and the villages of Schomberg, Nobleton and King City.
The Lakeshore Advance
- Based in Grand Bend, delivering the news from South Huron and North Lambton counties in Southwestern Ontario.
- Weekly newspaper providing southeastern Essex county with news and advertising.
- A weekly newspaper for the communities on the border between Bruce and Huron counties, featuring current headlines, classified ads and subscription information.
- Archive of past articles written for the online version of the Manitoulin Gazette.
Manitoulin Expositor Online
- Stories, opinions, letters to the editor and weather for residents and visitors to Manitoulin Island.
Metroland Media Group
- A media company which owns several community newspapers, specialty publications and consumer shows throughout Ontario, as well as distributing flyers, printing newspapers for other publishers, and publishing a telephone directory. Lists corporate details, advertising rates, corporate sales and links to its chain of papers.
- Espanola/North Shore's community newspaper since 1978.
- Local newspaper serves communities of Minto and Palmerston, Ontario, with news, sports, columns, editorials and classifieds. No archives.
Mississauga Business Times
- Covers business matters affecting Mississauga. The online edition is updated monthly.
The Mississauga News
- Find breaking local community news.
- Provides local news, sports, columns and opinion for residents of Mitchell and area.
The Montreal Review
- Newspaper covers politics, culture and art.
Mount Forest Confederate
- A weekly newspaper published each Wednesdays by J.W. Eedy Publications Limited, the Confederate is a member of the Canadian Community Newspaper Association, the Ontario Community Newspaper Association and the Ontario Press Council.
- Weekly community newspaper for Brock Township.
- Newspaper published by Metis Nation of Ontario every two months for Métis people within Ontario and across Canada. With back issues in PDF format since 2003.
The Napanee Beaver
- An independent and locally owned weekly newspaper with a sister company, The Picton Gazette, which was established in 1830 and based in Picton.
New Hamburg Independent
- Community newspaper which serves New Hamburg in Waterloo County, Ontario. With local news and sports.
New Tecumseth Free Press Online
- Community news serving the online communities of Alliston, Beeton, Tecumseth and Tottenham, with local news and links to local attractions.
Niagara Falls Review
- Local newspaper, featured articles, opinions, weather and sports headlines. Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
North Bay Nugget
- Newspaper in North Bay, Ontario published by Osprey Media Group provides news, sports, editorials and ads.
Northern Ontario Business
- Regional publication for all major business sectors in the area, with an archive of columns from its regular contributors.
- Community newspaper for Port Hope and Cobourg, Ontario.
- Daily newspaper created from the amalgamation of the Cobourg Star and the Port Hope Guide.
The Norwich Gazette
- News, advertising, sports and local links from Norwich township in Oxford county.
- Weekly community newspaper serves Oakville and Halton Region in Ontario.
Ontario Community Newspapers Association
- OCNA is a non-profit industry association comprising about 265 member newspapers located throughout Ontario, and works to help its members by lobbying, providing tools and information about the industry and acting as a means to work together on common interests.
Ontario Press Council
- Documents standards of conduct for newspapers in Ontario by representing the collective opinion of a newspaper's conduct shared by people from a broad cross-section of Ontario society and from the newspaper field, and adjudicates where complaints are filed.
- Orangeville's only twice-weekly newspaper, with local news, sports, classifieds, and entertainment.
- Community newspaper serving Orangeville, Caledon and Shelburne.
- Community newspaper is published twice weekly (Wednesday and Fridays). Orillia, Ontario.
Paris Star Newspaper
- A weekly newspaper with stories and features about the town of Paris and Brant County, with columns, opinions, sports and classified ads.
Parry Sound North Star
- News, sports and community events for Parry Sound and the Georgian Bay region of Ontario. Newspaper has published since 1874. With archives from 2003.
Pembroke Daily Observer
- Daily newspaper for Pembroke, Ontario is published by Osprey Media Group Inc.
Port Stanley News.com
- Provides news about Port Stanley, Ontario, Canada, including local, national, international, business, sports, and arts and entertainment news, weather, classified and business advertising.
The Review Mirror
- Newspaper serving Westport, the Rideau Valley and Rideau Lakes, with local news, sports and opinion, as well as classified ads and a business directory.
The Sachem and Glanbrook Gazette
- A community newspaper serving the Grand River area and based in Caledonia. Lists subscription information, classified advertising, a business directory and letters from readers.
- Community newspaper in Woodstock, Ontario serves Oxford County. With news, sports, letters, editorials and classifieds.
- Newspaper highlights events, issues and entertainment in Toronto's multi-ethnic black communities including Caribbean, African, West Indian, Jamaican happenings, such as the annual Caribana festival.
The Shoreline Beacon
- The online edition from Port Elgin and Bruce county.
Simcoe County Online Edition
- Local news, sports, chat, classifieds, weather, and entertainment information.
- Community newspaper serves the region of Haldimand-Norfolk.
St. Catherines Standard
- Selected headlines, editorial, letters and contact information from a local daily paper (excluding Sunday) in southern Ontario. Search the classifieds and register to view the obituaries.
St. Marys Journal-Argus
- Local news, sports, editorials and columns from south-central Ontario.
- Daily newspaper in Cornwall, Ontario.
- Newspaper established 1877 serves Clearview Township and the communities of Stayner, New Lowell and Creemore. Published weekly on Wednesdays.
Stoney Creek News
- Community newspaper has served the Stoney Creek area of Hamilton-Wentworth, Ontario since 1948.
The Strathroy Age Dispatch
- A weekly community newspaper featuring information about Strathroy and Middlesex County, with access to a news archive, classified ads and weather forecasts.
The Temiskaming Speaker
- Serves the southern section of the district of Temiskaming with headlines, news, editorial, arts and entertainment, business news and classified ads.
Tri-City Business Times
- Business newspaper serves Cambridge, Kitchener, Guelph and Waterloo. Provides features from current and previous issues.
- Ethiopian newspaper published in Toronto every two weeks in Amharic and English. With back issues in PDF format since 2003.
- Weekly alternative newspaper serving Hamilton. Current news, events and politics.
- Weekly subscription newspaper serves Walkerton, Brockton and South Bruce in Ontario. Provides local news stories, sports, columns, editorials and classifieds.
Walkerville Times Interactive
- Interactive version of the community paper subtitled "then and now in the border cities", based in Walkerville, Ontario, Canada.
Wallaceburg Courier Press
- News for and about Wallaceburg and Kent County, updated weekly and featuring sports, columnists and community information.
- Weekly broadsheet established in 1994 publishes on Wednesday and has a press run of 7,600. Wasaga Beach, Ontario.
- Community newspaper in Waterloo, Ontario, has published since 1856.
- Wawatay News, published by Wawatay Native Communications Society since 1974, is an Aboriginal newspaper serving Northern Ontario.
The Wayback Times
- Bi-monthly Ontario newspaper for the antique lover, the traveler and the newcomer to antiques. Offers a news, forum, online articles and subscription information.
- Newspaper serving Welland, Ontario is published by Osprey Media Group Inc.
- A weekly newspaper providing the Winchester area with local news and events. Includes editorials and classified ads.
- Windsor's daily newspaper, published 6 days/week. Features local news and weather and includes national and international stories.
- Articles, editorials, sports, and classifieds from the local weekly newspaper.
- News, sports stories, business stories, arts and entertainment stories, and opinions and letters. [RSS]
Usenet ont.general -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2013 at 6:32:40 UTC -