the entire directory
only in Australia/Victoria
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Victoria: News and Media
ABC Rural Online
- Independent coverage of primary industrial issues.
The Advocate (Hepburn)
- News, classifieds and community information. Covers Daylesford, Hepburn Springs, Creswick, Clunes and Trentham.
- Provides news, sport and business daily updates from Melbourne's leading quality newspaper. As well as special reports, information technology and education.
- Official site of the newspaper. Providing news, sport and weather from the Ararat region.
- Contact and print details for this paid bi-weekly paper.
- News, information and advertising - this paper has been serving the district since 1867.
- Daily newspaper headlines. A part of the McPherson News Group.
The Bendigo Advertiser
- The latest in weather, news, sports and the community events from this daily newspaper.
- Circulation profile, advertising deadline, and mechanical details for this free weekly newspaper.
- Selected articles from a free weekly newspaper covering Bendigo news, sport, real estate, columnists, features, classified adverts, and competitions.
Berwick and District Journal
- News, classifieds, weblog columns, readers comments, and links to Fairfax resources.
- Selected news and sports items from this weekly community newspaper.
The Border Mail
- Regional daily published in Albury Wodonga. Offers news, sports, features, columns and local information.
- View news highlights and feedback, a web poll, and links to other newspapers in the North East Newspapers group.
- Items from free weekly. Offers news, community events, and sport results, plus weather, audio, video and links to Fairfax resources.
- News and sports headlines, plus contact details. Subscribe for access to archives.
- Print and product information for this tri-weekly.
- Selected news, classifieds, entertainment and items from weekly community newspaper.
The Dutch Courier
- Online monthly newspaper for the Dutch community in Australia. In English and Dutch.
East Gippsland Newspapers
- Select items from four regional newspapers. Includes headlines, letters to editor, archives, event calendar, contact details, rates and charges.
Frankston Standard Leader
- Selected news and sports articles from a weekly community newspaper.
- Selected news, sport and lifestyle articles from weekly newspaper and its neighbour, the Hastings Independent.
Free Press Leader
- Top news and sports articles from weekly community newspaper serving district of Sherbrooke and its surrounding areas.
- Contact details, subscription and advertising information for this Monday to Saturday paper.
- Free newspaper supported by local business advertising. Site provides product profile, advertising rates and contact details.
Geelong Info Pages
- Searchable business, services and community directories, plus news, sport and weather from the Geelong Advertiser.
- News, classifieds and reader comments. Covers Sale, Maffra, Stratford, Rosedale and Heyfield.
- Upload point for editorial submissions and advertising artwork to Latrobe Valley Express, Gippsland Times, Gippsland Farmer, The Traralgon Journal, and Moe and Narracan News.
Golden Plains Miner
- View profile, circulation map and contact details.
The Great Southern Star
- The lead news item from this weekly Leongatha-based community newspaper.
- Selected news and sports articles from the free community newspaper serving the local government area of Banyule.
- Australia's largest-selling daily newspaper, published in Melbourne. Includes Victorian, national and world news, plus entertainment, sport and business.
The Journal (Dandenong)
- News, sports and reader comment from one of Melbourne's oldest free suburban newspapers.
- A weekly sample of at least the first three paragraphs for each news, sport and entertainment story. Complete text can only be obtained from the newspaper.
Kiewa Valley Observer
- News coverage throughout Victoria's Alpine region. Also view selected classifieds.
- News, sports and lifestyle articles from a weekly community newspaper.
Kyabram Free Press
- News and sports. Plus links to McPherson Media Group services and archive.
Latrobe Valley Express
- Selected news and sports items from a Morwell-based free bi-weekly paper which serves Gippsland's largest population centre Mondays and Thursdays.
- View select news items, along with classifieds and advertising rates.
- Selected news items from a free weekly paper serving Coldstream, Lilydale, Croydon, Park Orchards, Ringwood, Heathmont, Montrose, Mount Evelyn, Monbulk, and Healesville.
- News, sports and contact details from weekly community newspaper serving Southbank, Carlton, Fitzroy, Richmond and the Central Business District.
Melbourne Trading Post
- If you're a Victorian, check out local ads and browse real estate, auto, animals, house and home, sport, garden, and computer sections.
- News and sports coverage of people and events in one of Melbourne's most rapidly developing communities.
- Foster-based community paper which also serves Toora, Fish Creek, and Welshpool. Site has news, product information, advertising rates and letters to the editor.
- Offers local news, community events, sport results and links to the Fairfax chain of community newspapers.
Moonee Valley Community News
- Coverage of news, sports, opinions, events and classifieds for the Moonee Valley area.
Mornington & South Peninsula Mail
- View news, classifieds and community snippets, plus video, weblogs and reader comments.
North East Farmer
- Select news and classified items from monthly paper that is delivered free to farmers.
North East Newspapers
- Publisher of Agribusiness, Snow Report, North East Victorian and Yarra Valley newspapers.
The Ovens and Murray Advertiser
- Selected news items, classifieds, advertising rates and games.
Sea Lake and Wycheproof Times Ensign
- Local news from a weekly publication based at Sea Lake.
- Part of the McPherson Media Group. Offers news, sports and classifieds.
- Circulation. print and contact details. Paper is distributed free each Wednesday throughout the Goulburn Valley.
Star News Group Pty Ltd
- Profiles for Pakenham-Berwick Gazette, Berwick News, Cranbourne News, South Eastern Real Estate News, and North West Property News. Family owned Packenham-based company, founded in 1909 and now run by the fourth generation of the Thomas family.
- Local news and sport, weather, community club details, and profiles from businesses in the area.
Stock and Land
- Broadacre farming publication which weekly covers developments in sheep and wool, beef cattle, cropping, dairying and pastures.
- Selected news, classifieds and community items from Mildura-based publication. View advertising rates and reader comments.
VCPA: Ararat Advertiser
- Product details for this bi-weekly which circulates Tuesdays and Fridays throughout the rural City of Ararat and bordering shires.
VCPA: Benalla Ensign
- Product details for this local Wednesday paper.
VCPA: Mountain Views Mail
- Product details for this Healesville-based Tuesday paper.
VCPA: Riverine Herald
- Product details for this Echuca-based tri-weekly.
VCPA: South Gippsland Sentinel-Times
- Advertising, print and contact details. Tuesday paper circulating in the Bass Coast and South Gippsland shires.
VCPA: The Euroa Gazette
- Circulation map and product details for this Tuesday weekly serving the Shire of Strathbogie.
VCPA: The Mirror
- Circulation, advertising and mechanical details for weekly paper serving the South Gippsland and Wellington shires.
VCPA: The Ovens and Murray Advertiser
- Covering the shire towns of Beechworth, Stanley and Wooragee, this local paper is printed each Wednesday. Site provides product details.
VCPA: The Spectator
- Advertising rates for Hamilton-based paper distributed Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays to the Southern Grampians and Glenelg shires.
- Provides news, lifestyle, sports and community classifieds weekly for the Vietnamese community in Victoria.
- Selected news and classified items from a paper that publishes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Warragul Regional Newspapers
- Profile, advertising and circulation details for the Warragul and Drouin Gazette, and the Warragul West Gippsland Trader.
- Independent non-profit monthly tabloid produced by volunteers.
The Warrnambool Standard
- Online edition of south-west Victoria's only regional daily.
The Weekly Times
- Weekly agricultural paper produced in Melbourne and distributed nationally. Site offers lead stories, some contact information and links to other News Ltd titles.
West Wimmera Advocate
- Product details for this Edenhope-based weekly.
The Wimmera Mail-Times
- Horsham based community newspaper with regular updates to its site.
- Providing free weekly news, sport and community links for the City of Wyndham.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 10:45:06 UTC -