become an editor
the entire directory
only in Australia/Tasmania
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Tasmania: News and Media
- Newspaper serving North-West and Western Tasmania with its main press and mailroom located in Burnie.
- Based at Launceston and publishing news daily. Browse through the Rural Press classifieds directory for jobs, cars, and property.
Launceston Courier (1840-1843)
- A digital archive of this newspaper covering most editions from 12 October, 1840 to 27 March, 1843.
- Based in Hobart, the capital of Tasmania, and offering local, national and international news reports. Also find business, entertainment, classifieds, sports, and weather services.
The South Briton (1843)
- Digital archive of this Tasmanian literary journal first printed in Hobart Town by William Pratt in April 1843. It ceased with it second edition a month later.
Tasmanian Journal of Natural Science, Agriculture, Statistics &c (1842-1848)
- Page gallery of this publication originally produced in Hobart by government printer J. Barnard.
The Teetotal Advocate (1843)
- First published in Launceston by John Knight, this digitized archive includes all 38 issues from April 3 to December 30, 1843.
The True Catholic (1843)
- Also published under the title "Tasmanian evangelical miscellany", this archive holds the 243 pages printed in the six issues from January to June 1843.
Van Diemen's Land Temperance Herald (1845-1847)
- Originally published monthly in Launceston, this digital archive carries 396 pages spanning edition 1 (July, 1845) to edition 24 (June 1847).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2013 at 20:38:40 UTC -