become an editor
the entire directory
only in Australia/South_Australia
Regional: Oceania: Australia: South Australia: News and Media
Adelaide Hills Weekender
- Contact details for an independent community news and lifestyle newspaper. Browse the full current edition online, distribution map, and mechanical specifications.
Adelaide Independent and Cabinet of Amusement (1841)
- Page scans of issues 1 to 16 from this early Australian weekly periodical.
- Online version of the Advertiser and Sunday Mail. Provides news and current affair stories, and links to other News Ltd. services.
- Newspaper published monthly (excluding January) by the University of Adelaide.
Along The Grapevine
- Provides fortnightly community news from the Torrens and Onkaparinga Valleys.
Barossa & Light Herald
- Read local news, sport, weather, entertainment and classifieds from a paper that has been serving the Barossa district since 1908. Browse classified advertisements for jobs, real estate, and cars.
The Border Watch
- Regional newspaper based at Mount Gambier serving the South East of South Australia. Includes business, community, entertainment, sporting news, and advertising rates schedule.
- Independent, family-owned paper serving the City of Gawler, the Adelaide Plains, Barossa Valley and northern Adelaide Hills.
Coober Pedy News
- A fortnightly snapshot of the issues, news and events that shape daily life in Coober Pedy.
Country Press Association of South Australia
- Information and links to 30 country newspapers which are all members of the CPASA, and combined boast a weekly readership of about 400,000.
- Serving the Adelaide Hills, the first edition was printed on October 1, 1880. Publishes features on agriculture, landcare issues and wine production, gardening and home development, restaurants and travel.
Eyre Peninsula Tribune
- Produced Thursdays from its office in Cleve, an online newspaper for the district with community news, events, weather, sports, letters, information and entertainment. Also serves Kimba, Cowell, and Tumby Bay.
- Peruse this Kingscote-based Thursday newspaper focusing on local issues and community news. Serves the people of Kangaroo Island, the third largest island off Australia's coast.
- Contact and advertising details for this weekly rural paper with a circulation covering the Southern Riverland and Northern Mallee.
Messenger Newspaper Group
- Profile, rates and contact details for this group of suburban titles.
Murray Valley Standard
- Reader local news, community events, sports articles, and reports recognizing the achievements residents. Based in Murray Bridge, this paper twice weekly services the "Murraylands" region between Adelaide and Melbourne.
The Naracoorte Herald
- Twice weekly newspaper for the region with news, sports, a community events diary, and classifieds. Contact details and advertising rates also provided.
- Based at Clare and providing news, sports, opinion, classifieds, and community information each Wednesday for households and businesses in Balaklava, Burra, Jamestown, Peterborough, and Riverton.
Odd Fellows' Magazine (1843)
- Previously printed as the South Australian Odd Fellows' magazine, this gallery holds 143 pages from issues 2 to 10 of this quarterly periodical.
Port Lincoln Times
- Offers news, community information, classified ads, and business web pages biweekly for Port Lincoln and the surrounding Eyre Peninsula district.
- Read news and local information from this biweekly paper that has been servicing the Port Pirie community for more than a century.
The River News
- News from Waikerie and surrounds, in the Riverland of South Australia.
South Australian Colonist (1840)
- Also published under the subtitle "Settlers' Weekly Record of British, Foreign and Colonial Intelligence". Site's archive holds PDF files of 465 pages spanning 29 issues.
South Australian Magazine (1841-1843)
- Page scans from this monthly publication.
South Australian News (1841-1846)
- Page archive scanned from this monthly title which aimed to provide a "representation of the position of the Colony, as conveyed through the Colonial press, or in private communications from unexceptionable sources".
South Australian Odd Fellows' Magazine (1843)
- Archive of the 32 pages scanned from edition 1, originally printed in July 1843.
South Australian Temperance Advocate (1841)
- Page gallery of the July 1841 edition of this early colonial periodical.
- Based at Victor Harbor, this paper covers the Fleurieu Peninsula through the council areas of Victor Harbor, Alexandrina and Yankalilla. Regular features including farming, finance and professionals, and gardening.
- Offers news, classified ads, community web sites, advertising, and business web pages from its Port Augusta office.
West Coast Sentinel
- News and community events as reported in the Thursday newspaper which services Ceduna, Streaky Bay, Kimba, Lock, Wudinna, and Elliston.
- Local news, sports, opinions, community briefs, entertainment, jobs, classifieds, and subscription and advertising details.
Yorke Peninsula Country Times
- Selected news, sports and farming stories from this Kadina-based publication. Archive includes farming stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2015 at 15:05:09 UTC -