the entire directory
only in Australia/New_South_Wales
New South Wales
Open Directory - News: Newspapers: Regional: Australia: New South Wales
Regional: Oceania: Australia: New South Wales: News and Media
The Armidale Express
- Tri-weekly paid newspaper, established in northern NSW in 1856. Contains news, local directory links and classified advertising.
- Regional newspaper offering the latest news, local discussion, weather and classifieds.
- News monthly, archives, business directory and a list of garage sales. Print edition is posted free to all homes and businesses in the 2479 postal area.
Bay Post-Southern Star
- Based at Batemans Bay, this bi-weekly newspaper serves the Eurobodalla Shire on the state's southern coast. Site offers lead stories and retail links.
Bega District News
- Incorporating the Bega and District Times, this paper is published each Tuesday and Friday with a focus on local community issues, sports, social and entertainment news.
- Free weekly suburban paper covering the fast developing, growth region of the Greater West of Sydney. Site contains local news, sport and community events.
- Local news and sport from Blayney-based community newspaper.
Blue Mountains Gazette
- Local news with links to auto, property, job and retail sites.
- Local news, sport and weather on a site which also offers links to retail and business groups.
- Selection of top news stories, sport results, and advertising from this Boorowa-based publication.
The Border Mail
- Leading regional daily published in Albury Wodonga. Substantial content on site includes news stories, sports, features, columns and a variety of information.
- Braidwood-based paper providing news, sport and entertainment articles from around the district.
- Mechanical, circulation map and contact details for Friday paper serving Barham and Koondrook, twin towns on the Murray River.
Byron Bay Echo
- Free community newspaper founded in 1986 by local residents and remains independent. Site also offers archive of previous issues.
- Free community weekly serving Sydney's south western area. Offers local news, council issues, sport and community features.
Camden Haven Courier
- As a member of the Rural Press network, this site offer selected news articles, sport results and links to classified advertising.
- Selected stories from this weekly community newspaper.
Central Coast Express Advocate
- Contact details for this free Wednesday community weekly.
Central Western Daily
- Serving Orange and Central Tablelands district under that name since 1945, this paper is on sale six mornings a week (Monday to Saturday). Focuses on community news, issues, people stories, and local sport.
- News, sport, and advertising from this community newspaper.
- Contact detail for News Ltd's free weekly newspaper serving Macarthur and Camden communities.
Coffs Harbour Advocate
- News stories, classifieds, sport, photos and contact information. Published daily (excluding Sundays) and provides coverage of an area spanning Macksville in the south, west to Dorrigo, and as far north as Halfway Creek.
- News, sport and community listings from this community newspaper.
- Printed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, this paper features news, sport, community news and classifieds.
Corowa Free Press
- Country paper printed each Wednesday. Site provides contact details and advertising rates.
Country Press NSW Inc
- Services and membership list for Australia's oldest newspaper industry association.
- General news, selected sport stories and access to the Rural Press database of classified advertising.
- Latest local, national and world news and sport, weather and community club details and profiles from the town of Crookwell.
The Daily Liberal
- The Daily Liberal and Weekend Liberal is a Dubbo-based paper printed Monday through Saturday, featuring district news, sport, community news, classifieds and weather.
The Daily Telegraph
- Web site for News Ltd paper which sells more than 411,000 copies daily across the State. Like the print product, this site focuses on Sydney with a balance of national and international news.
Deniliquin Pastoral Times
- Promotional site for this bi-weekly paper. Site provides contact details, mechanical specifications and advertising rates.
- Contact information for this Tuesday free weekly established in 1946.
Fairfield City Champion
- With almost 100,000 readers, this weekly paper is distributed free to dozens of suburbs including Abbotsbury, Cabramatta, Edensor Park, Fairfield, Greenfield Park, and Prairiewood.
Flat Chat News
- Links to a free, fortnightly rural newspaper delivered as 2400 copies to Narromine and central west New South Wales. Offers forum, contact details, current edition and archives.
- Profile of the town plus news, sport, community details and searchable classified listing.
Gat News Network
- Free-to-street title catering to the gay, lesbian, and bisexual market in New South Wales and the ACT.
Glen Innes Examiner
- Letters, news, sport and entertainment articles from this weekly newspaper.
- News, sport and letters covering both local and national issues from this community newspaper.
- Selected news articles and a listing of property, jobs and motor vehicles for sale, entertainment, dining details and reviews.
Grafton Daily Examiner
- News, weather, cars and sports coverage.
Great Lakes Advocate
- Published Wednesday, this paid paper stgarted in 1952 and has strong links with its communities at Forster and Tuncurry. Site offers selected local news, opinions and sport.
The Grenfell Record
- View local news, sport, and letters from this town's newspaper.
- Weekly updates lifted from the news and sport pages of this Rural Press publication.
Harden Murrumburrah Express
- Community based site with the latest local news and sport, weather and community club details from the Harden-based publication.
- Weekly publication with police, council and community news stories from around the Hawkesbury district.
- Free suburban weekly boasting its strongest sections as being real estate and local advertising. Its distribution includes Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill, Rouse Hill, West Pennant Hills, and Winston Hills.
Hills Shire Times
- Profile and contact details for this free Tuesday publication that was first established as The Hills District Farm and Garden in 1952.
- News, sport and business coverage and classified advertising from the Illawarra-based daily newspaper.
Inner West Courier
- A "proudly parochial" newspaper for Balmain and Rozelle with two sister publications for The Leichhardt, Glebe, Annandale, Drummoyne, Five Dock and Concord. Site holds staff and product profiles, news archive, and subscription details.
The Inverell Times
- News and sport, weather and community club details from this Inverell publication.
Jindabyne Summit Sun
- Community newspaper covering news, sport and local issues.
- News, sport, entertainment, and community event listings. This paper began in 1863.
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander newspaper produced at Lismore. Information about the paper and a link to InfoKoori database.
- News, sport, letters and weather from this town's newspaper.
Liverpool City Champion
- Free community paper offering local news, community events, sport results and links to other papers in the Fairfax Community Newspaper Group.
- Profile summary for this free weekly paper first established in 1878 and serving more than 60 suburbs. Shows circulation map and contact details.
The Macleay Argus
- Serving the Macleay Valley communities is located on the North Coast of New South Wales. Publishes news and information Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Eden-based weekly local newspaper serving the shoreline of Twofold Bay, which is one of the world's deepest natural harbours. Site contains current news, sport and community items.
The Maitland Mercury
- Australia's oldest regional daily newspaper, established in 1843. It serves the community of the city of Maitland and the surrounding Lower Hunter Valley with stories of local and national news, sport, people and issues.
The Manly Daily
- Profile and contact details for newspaper serving the Manly Warringah Pittwater Peninsula Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Manning River Times
- Based in Taree, this paper is published Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. It circulates to an area bounded by Johns River in the north, Bulahdelah in the south and Elands-Comboyne in the west.
Merimbula News Weekly
- Published Wednesdays, this paper serves the Bega Valley Shire. Reports cover local government, police, social and sport.
The Milton Ulladulla Times
- A Wednesday weekly newspaper covering a region dominated by the fishing, tourism, forest and dairying industries. It was established in 1978 and covers the townships of Ulladulla, Mollymook, Milton, Burrill Lake and Narrawallee as well as Conjola, Bawley Point and Bendalong-Manyana.
Mosman Daily, North Shore Times
- Advertising contact details for free community newspaper printed Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Local classified listing trades and services, plus news and sporting articles.
- Local information, weather, letters, sport and news.
- With a focus on local people, places and events, this paper covers the local district from Bodalla to Cobargo and includes Bermagui, Tilba, Potato Point, Dalmeny and Kianga.
Narromine News and Trangie Advocate
- News and sport, weather and community club details from Narromine.
- Check classifieds, place an advertisement, search past articles from this daily newspaper, or subscribe for home delivery.
- A community newspaper site which covers extra topics like pet care, council news, gallery reviews, environmental issues, theatre and clubs - all done with a local focus.
The Northern Daily Leader
- This Tamworth-based paper serves a vast region. Its daily readership sweeps across the North West Slopes and Plains and climbs across the Northern Tablelands.
Northern Rivers Echo
- Independent community newspaper dedicated to bringing news and comment weekly to the people of the Northern Rivers Region - including Lismore, Casino and Ballina.
The Northern Star
- Daily newspaper for Lismore. Covers news, sports, and international events.
- Czech and Slovak newspaper published every second Tuesday with back page produced in English. Subscription details, advertising rates, and page samples.
- News, sport and classified listings.
- News headlines, classifieds, and letters from the weekly newspaper founded in 1984 and circulating Thursday throughout the Oberon Council area.
Parkes Champion Post
- News, sport, community club details and access to the Rural Press listing of property, jobs and motor vehicles for sale.
- Contact details for advertising in this free Wednesday community newspaper.
- Priding itself on its strong ties with the region, this free suburban weekly provides news, sport and community information to Dundas Valley, Epping, Guildford, Merrylands, Parramatta, and the surrounding district.
- A regional newspaper distributed throughout Woy Woy Peninsula to Ettalong, Umina, Woy Woy, the Bays, Pearl Beach and Patonga.
Penrith City Gazette
- Distributed across 40 suburbs, this free community newspaper provides local news, sport and information on a weekly schedule.
- Contact information for this Tuesday and Friday free publication.
Port Macquarie News
- Local newspaper offering local, national and world news along with sport, weather and community club details.
The Queanbeyan Age
- An advocate for the Queanbeyan districts for more than 140 years. It reaches more than 15,000 readers every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
The Ridge News
- See news, sports and community information from Lightning Ridge.
- News and local reports covering events in Henty, Holbrook, and the surrounding district in NSW, Australia.
- News, sport and classified listings.
The Scottish Banner
- Monthly Scottish newspaper at Scots at home and abroad. Site holds subscription details, product profile, advertising rates and selected news stories.
- News, weather and a classified listing of property, jobs and motor vehicles for sale.
South Coast Register
- Nowra-based tri-weekly serving readers from Gerringong in the north to Sussex Inlet in the south - an area of some 4000 square kms with a population of 85,000. Published Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Southern Highland News
- Established in 1958, this newspaper prints three times a week every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It services the district half-way between Sydney and Canberra.
Southern Riverina News
- Advertising rates and contact details for this Finley-based Wednesday paper.
St Marys Star
- Part of the stable of free suburban weekly newspapers belonging to the Fairfax Community Newspaper Group.
- The online edition of Sydney's Sunday newspaper with magazine sections on entertainment, health, lifestyle, plus the weekends news and sports. Plus access to Winners Circle online competition.
Sydney Star Observer
- Weekly newspaper providing news, views and entertainment for Sydney's gay and lesbian community.
- News, sport, weather and letters from the local newspaper.
Torch Publishing Company
- History, distribution information and submission details for four suburban newspapers - the Bankstown Canterbury Torch, the Auburn Pictorial Review, the Valley Times Cook River, and the Northern Beaches Weekender. The site offers some insight for school projects.
Tweed Daily News
- Offers selected Coolangatta news, jobs, weather, sports and classifieds.
- Local news for the Rainbow region, along with letters, columns and business directory.
- With it office at Wauchope, this district newspaper provides news, sport and advertising listings as part of the Rural Press network of affiliated publications.
- Independently owned suburban newspaper, established in 1921 and serving Sydney's north western district.
- News, sport, weather, and community information for Wellington, NSW.
- A Bathurst-based community paper. Its site offers lead stories and links to local business.
The Western Weekender
- A weekly newspaper distributed throughout the Penrith Valley. Reports include Gardening Guide, Rugby League report, Health Clinic and News Archive.
- News, sport, and community club details along with a listing of classified advertisements.
- Free community weekly serving Sydney's south western area. Its focus is on local news, council issues, sport and community features.
- News, business reports, reporters' resources, and newspaper press trade classifieds.
- Contains sports, entertainment, and business news, special classified sections, and community news.
New South Wales
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 12:36:51 UTC -